test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Month - May 2013

Started by BlueLion.,

129 posts in this topic

Strike for me again this month. Great contributor, very interesting points and I really can't believe people are voting for someone who guessed the manager back in February.

Also Special Juan for the same reasons as Strike.

again very kind of you to say me again mate. Thanks.

Hah, let's see about that! I will become the most boring, long text writing, serious old cunt on here !

:readthemessage:

Good luck with that. I give it a day.

Stingray likes this

Jype is a really good shout actually. Another one for me: Ankit.

I win. I win. Close the god damn thread. I win.

Thank you Thor!

BlueLion. likes this

Hah, let's see about that! I will become the most boring, long text writing, serious old cunt on here !

:readthemessage:

U+WOT+M8+description+.+http+www.facebook

Peace or WHS.

The latter for obvious reason's and Peace because (like Madmax said quality over quantity) he always seem's to come out with what's on the tip of my tongue but i can't get the right words out :lol: his comment on the KDB thread for example.

Muzchap and Heisenberg like this