test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fulham Broadway

Great Forum

Started by Fulham Broadway,

30 posts in this topic

It's pretty awful to be honest. Full of cunts like BluesMaster, Alex, Shon3x, and rmpr. Old codgers like Stingray and Fulham Broadway. Cheeky little fuckers like Liquidator and Ryan Davdison. And don't get me started on We Hate Scouse, I've never met a user that I wanted to punch more than him.You should all be ashamed and spat upon.

:Goober:

But no, it's one of the purdiest forums around. The interface is miles above other sites, it's kind of embarrassing. Some forums look at home in the late 90s and early 00s. TC is the only website keeping up with the evolving interface of the internet.

Jason, Stingray and Steve like this

I need to get active again. Im on every day, but just don't have the time to post.

I've noticed waves of new people coming and going in the last 18 months I've been here. All diverse from different countries and backgrounds.

The members and staff that have been here since day one must have an even bigger scope of trend to go by.

I'm hoping this place will be around for a long time!

Thanks Staff and Members

KTBFFH!

I really like it here. After every match or if some big news around the team emerge, one of my first thoughts is: "Let's see what the talkchelsea.net forum guys have to say about this". Another thing is how well everything is organized. Every player has a topic about himself, the pre and post match threads, all the articles, analyses and the opposition views. It's obvious how much effort the staff and a lot of the members put, so the forum can be appealing to all the die-hard Chelsea fans to join and feel part of the community.

I love the way it's grown since I first joined, the numerous forum upgrades (thanks Jim) to the numerous members joining and making it what it is! It can only continue to increase from here.