test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fulham Broadway

Great Forum

Started by Fulham Broadway,

30 posts in this topic

Agreed, ive been to other forums. And i have to say i enjoy it the most in this one.

Alot of great member who can trully debate maturely and put in some of their knowledge, of course there are still some of those im right youre wrong 'nanana' kind of people who are just to confident of their opinion without an open mind.

But the good outweighs the bad. Great staff too.

The best part about this forum is that i have never felt like joining any other forum. I don't see the need. You get the whole package here. There are funny members, serious members, very young members to members who have seen the world and bring in much required maturity. And Women. Women who can talk sport especially football is like the best thing god did after sports itself. Proud to be a part of this great forum.

Also it's quite clear that it's the members which make the forum so joyful. Staff sucks. :Goober:

I am kidding, moderators. Please don't ban me!

tumblr_ll3cpoq0XP1qcnasco1_500.gif

f7b532dc0f89e6f0d6105faff7f796e9.png

it has alot of features which makes it so great but also very slow

during match time it's gets very slow, almost impossible to to anything on here

i usually have to wait a while after the match to be able to post something

it has alot of features which makes it so great but also very slow

during match time it's gets very slow, almost impossible to to anything on here

i usually have to wait a while after the match to be able to post something

539.jpgv

:halo:

The best part about this forum is that i have never felt like joining any other forum. I don't see the need. You get the whole package here. There are funny members, serious members, very young members to members who have seen the world and bring in much required maturity. And Women. Women who can talk sport especially football is like the best thing god did after sports itself. Proud to be a part of this great forum.

That! And also, the forum is very pleasing on the eye too with the blue color, top graphics and images being used. It's user-friendly and 100x better than the CFCNet forum!

DDA likes this

That! And also, the forum is very pleasing on the eye too with the blue color, top graphics and images being used. It's user-friendly and 100x better than the CFCNet forum!

Couldn't agree more. This site is sexy and I love how easy it is to search through the various different opics. Run soo well and overall is the highest quality Chelsea forum on the net.

I'm a Mr Know it all when it comes to football but I didn't realize how much I didn't know and now do because of the incredible range of knowledge amogst the members here.

For that I wank you, I mean thank you!