test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Antoine Griezmann

Started by Spike,

1,520 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, El P. said:

Do you seriously think Griezmann wanted to offend someone? :D:D:D

EDIT: I know it's oversimplification, but analogy is on point.

You answered your own question on the validity of the analogy there. What we’re talking about here isn’t really comparable to that. 

6 hours ago, Leif said:

You said that those who disliked Emenalo had racism in them.

I said - “I'm going to say it now, some might not like it, but the dislike for Emenalo just smacks off as subliminal racism to me.” - you can infer that I meant it as a general blanket statement but I’m telling you now that I’m talking about some Chelsea fans. Maybe I didn’t convey my words properly and I regret not elaborating. There were obviously legitimate criticisms of Emenalo. If you don’t think the fan base has some racism problems then you need to open your eyes to it. There’s sometimes the odd idiot at games for example who’ll shout out a racial slur. Not to mention some of the more famous incidents i.e. the Paris train fiasco. 

Anyway, it’s back on topic for me from now onwards. 

He seems like the biggest self absorbed cunt in world football,might there with his France teammate Pogba. Always has to make a big show about everything he does and says.

I suppose Barca will have to sell a few. Suarez & Coutinho seem likely.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He seems like the biggest self absorbed cunt in world football,might there with his France teammate Pogba. Always has to make a big show about everything he does and says.

I suppose Barca will have to sell a few. Suarez & Coutinho seem likely.

Hazard out. Griezmann in? :ph34r:

Atletico is completely falling apart. Godin, Lucas, Juanfran, Griezmann, Luis, possibly Rodri.

I pray to God that this is not the Coutinho money they get after ripping off Chelsea. Can't be. Must not be. We. Are. Not. That. Stupid!!!!!!!! 

Surely we can put in a sneaky 125M bid with the Hazard money to activate his clause as well and give him something to think about ? 

If we get Griezmann then isn't that a great Hazard replacement from a collective stand point ? Making us a better team overall with a great finisher and team player ? 

Meh what am I saying, dude is leaving for lack of trophies, we aren't even arsed to mount a half title challenge these days, why would he pick us over Barcelona :lol: 

Would be a shame if we don't knock the door at least though. 

If we were going to spend the Hazard money on one player to 'replace' him, I'd far rather it be on Griezmann than Coutinho.

However, I'd still rather the club bat more intelligently and use funds and resources wisely to build a better team, not have one standout player to hang our hat on all the time.

If we were going to spend the Hazard money on one player to 'replace' him, I'd far rather it be on Griezmann than Coutinho.
However, I'd still rather the club bat more intelligently and use funds and resources wisely to build a better team, not have one standout player to hang our hat on all the time.
We really don't need to go all out for 1 player. Pepe and someone else would be more ideal tbh.

We really need someone who just puts the ball in the back of the net. We lack this so hard. Don't care if it's Griezmann or a unknown player. Just someone who can bury!

Laylabelle likes this

17 hours ago, Mana said:

We really need someone who just puts the ball in the back of the net. We lack this so hard. Don't care if it's Griezmann or a unknown player. Just someone who can bury!

Michy? At the moment, he seems the best bet

3 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Michy? At the moment, he seems the best bet

Have you looked at his performances with Valencia and Palace? Nope, not the best bet.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Have you looked at his performances with Valencia and Palace? Nope, not the best bet.

With the transfer ban he IS our best bet. His palace performances were not bad and I would also point out bvb where he looked genuinely good. 

Even if we somehow overturn the ban, whats to show that we would buy well?

Our last striker recruitment has been - higuain, morata, giroud, pato, falcao, etoo in the last 5 years with the exception of Costa. It's almost as if we have opened up a retirement home for all these has-beens. 

Even if michy is poor at the moment, the next season would give him the chance (or Tammy) to improve or for the club to Take a proper decision on him. Because I for one fear that we will buy Mr tubby if the ban is overturned and make things way more worse for ourselves.

Manchester City will not attempt to hijack Barcelona's pursuit of Antoine Griezmann

Griezmann has told Atletico Madrid he will leave the club this summer with La Liga rivals Barcelona set to pay his £108m release clause, according to Sky sources. 

Reports emerged on Friday that City were in the running for the 28-year-old, but Guardiola said City could not afford a move for the forward. 

"People of Barcelona, don’t worry guys, we are not going to buy Griezmann, we cannot afford it," the City manager said. "The people at Barcelona don’t need to worry, we are not interested.”