Spike

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Sour grapes. 

He still a top dog and if he goes to United it will push them to another level. 

Granted with Mourinho they will continue to under perform so it will be with another coach. Maybe Simeone goes to United after they sack Mourinho. 

Cant see Simeone going till his contract rins out. Thats why I'm not worried about Costa joining him. He wouldn't rejoin for 2 years not now hes playing so well and HOPEFULLY be in Europe next season.

But I cant see Griez joining us, Hes not said 1 kind word or even mentioned us that Ive seen. I'd donate my left dangley for the cause if he did tho. But think we need to dream elsewhere.

And seems people wouldnt mind losing Willian/Pedro at all over him. I knowq I wouldn't

• 2 months later...

Its a good job that big named signings dont happen in Jan and you can only sign fill in players innit! But you can still buy them to start next year.u

Man United News: Griezmann swoop update, ex-star slams Mourinho, medical happening now

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/577402/Antoine-Griezmann-Paul-Parker-Morgan-Schneiderlin-Man-United-News

look let just hold on to Costa till season's end then we sell for 80m pounds(china). Then we use that to fund Griezmann's transfer. Since Man u are prepared to give Ibra(who can't be benched) an extra year that will discourage Griezmann from joining. He wouldn't want to be another Carvani in united.

When Costa is gone there will certainly be place to fill in chelsea. We might just be able to turn his mind around. We did it before we can do it again(Mikel Obi).:cig:

He's a Utd fan, don't see him coming to us if he gets the chance to go to Utd with his French buddy Pogba. 

Exactly. He literally said he's a United fan in an interview some time ago and Beckham was his idol and that he wants to play with Pogba at a football club.

As I said numerous times: United-bound.

Don't see how or where Griezmann possibly fits in United's XI next season. Ibra is nailed on to start every PL match up top. They have Mkhitaryan and Mata who both play just behind and Martial who plays wide. Not to mention signing another striker would kill Rashford's chances. Unless Mou plays multiple players out of position (which he never likes to do) then Griezmann makes no sense. He likes to play with one pure #9 like Drogba, Costa, and now Ibra. Can't see him suddenly changing to a 2 striker system.

He would be yet another Galactico, vanity signing who they don't even need. Like Real Madrid they sign big names just because they can regardless of fit.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Don't see how or where Griezmann possibly fits in United's XI next season. Ibra is nailed on to start every PL match up top. They have Mkhitaryan and Mata who both play just behind and Martial who plays wide. Not to mention signing another striker would kill Rashford's chances. Unless Mou plays multiple players out of position (which he never likes to do) then Griezmann makes no sense. He likes to play with one pure #9 like Drogba, Costa, and now Ibra. Can't see him suddenly changing to a 2 striker system.

He would be yet another Galactico, vanity signing who they don't even need. Like Real Madrid they sign big names just because they can regardless of fit.

I think he can take over Rooney spot. 

Mourinho wanted to play Rooney and Ibra, but Rooney is past it. 

Perfect replacement for that position. 

53 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Let's see how Lukaku does against City today...

If Diego leaves...Lukaku might be a good replacement. Griezmann is a no go. But.....I don't really rate him as much as some do here.

wow everton 1:0 up thanks to Lukaku. y the f**k the Mour sell him without a buy back clause now everton are gonna milk Chelsea like Juventus did Man U with Pogba.

But Griezmann can still fit in Chelsea. Looking at how we played yesterday with willian pedro and hazard all playing with free roles to switch move or cover each other i can see Griezmann playing in this way. 

After all if the rumours are true i would prefer Lukaku or Griezmann to Muller.Muller is great but dont think he can cut it in the epl

so was Mikel Obi only for chelsea to steal him. Salah almost went to liverpool only for chelsea to steal him. 
Chelsea have a talent in snatching other teams signings

No because Griezmann already made it clear his wish is to play with Pogba on a weekly basis and that he is a big United and Beckham fan.

Mikel didn't wank ManUtd before he want to that famous press conference in the United shirt to end up at Chelsea.

He is United bound and that's it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You