test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Antoine Griezmann

Started by Spike,

1,410 posts in this topic
Can someone more educated in transfer bans enlighten me. Does it only ban them from signing players or registering? For example could we not swap Diego + cash for Griezz? or does the problem lay in then registering Diego as a member of Atletico? forgive my ignorance just trying to think outside the box 

They can sell, but can't register new players. A swap deal isn't possible unless it's just a pre-contract agreement (Turan & Vidal at Barca from example).
akgw13 likes this

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They can sell, but can't register new players. A swap deal isn't possible unless it's just a pre-contract agreement (Turan & Vidal at Barca from example).

thank you, that is what i initially thought but was trying to be hopeful :lol:

5 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

Mata, whilst being at ManU, knows he's not going to be first-choice at any top club. He was one here until Mourinho showed up. 

And perhaps Juan knew that United wanted him, knew that there was somewhere more attractive than Chelsea's bench he could go. Perhaps the situation is different now.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Hazard - Morata - Griezmann :wub: one can dream :D

I think we now have enough squad depth and we can focus on adding only worldclass players or wonderkids in next transfer windows 

It'd be interesting if we could get some kind of swap with Costa. I'm not his biggest fan, and I think he is a bit overrated, but him in the line up would be good to watch I think.

Griezmann   -------    Morata

Hazard

Alonso --- Baka--- Kante --- Moses

Rudiger- ---- Luiz ------ Azpi 

Courtois 

Fix up the wingbacks, and I feel we'd be world class at every single position. 

kellzfresh, Chelsea?, Dimitr and 1 other like this

13 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Griezman is man united bound because of pogba

and Griezmann's brother. Both have been heavily pushing him to go there. And who knows maybe Griezmann only wants United as well if he were to leave ATM. 

Would be a phenomenal coup if CFC were to ever target proper ballers.