Spike

I personaly see no fit for Griezmann (or Dybala for that matter) in our team unless Eden leaves. Which I dont want. 

Both are fantastic players, but not lone strikers and we have Costa and Bats already. And I dont see how would Eden and Griz work, without disturbing the balance of the team.

Right now a CM and defense, maybe a winger are far more important than Griezmann. Atm would be more interested in Saul or Koke if we will be riding atletico again in the future.

On September 23, 2016 at 0:49 AM, BlueLyon said:

I personaly see no fit for Griezmann (or Dybala for that matter) in our team unless Eden leaves. Which I dont want. 

Both are fantastic players, but not lone strikers and we have Costa and Bats already. And I dont see how would Eden and Griz work, without disturbing the balance of the team.

Right now a CM and defense, maybe a winger are far more important than Griezmann. Atm would be more interested in Saul or Koke if we will be riding atletico again in the future.

U don't think Dybala would work as a CAM/SS to Costa? I think it would work, and then have Kante/New CM in behind, and an industrious Winger in the Ivan Perisic mould, on the RW. 

I don't think that would destroy our balance. But that's assuming our backline has undergone a total makeover. 

• 3 weeks later...

Damn this guy would be the perfect player in a 3-4-3 next to Costa and Hazard as we need more attacking threat from the right side. Splashing £100m for him next summer certainly wouldn't be the dumbest thing the club could do.

Too bad Atletico have that transfer ban, which makes getting Griezmann very unlikely. 

5 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Damn this guy would be the perfect player in a 3-4-3 next to Costa and Hazard as we need more attacking threat from the right side. Splashing £100m for him next summer certainly wouldn't be the dumbest thing the club could do.

Too bad Atletico have that transfer ban, which makes getting Griezmann very unlikely. 

Rather get Di Maria tbh who'd be available at a cheaper price imo. Just as good as Antoine and probably much more versatile too. 

Wouldn't say no to Griezmann but it's just very unlikely. 

On 23/09/2016 at 5:49 AM, BlueLyon said:

He certainly does fit very well in the 343. 

9 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

He certainly does fit very well in the 343. 

Hazard Costa and Griezmann would work great in attack, but when we chase the ball Eden and Griz dont realy do the job. 

Even though Di Maria flopped at united, he is brilliant runner with stamina of Vidal who can run 90 min and chase opponents. Neither Griz or Eden can do that. Maybe if we had two Kantes in middle, but who will provide the balls to our attack? We definately need a creative CM in that 3:4:3, because Eden cant go deep all the time.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Hazard Costa and Griezmann would work great in attack, but when we chase the ball Eden and Griz dont realy do the job. 

Even though Di Maria flopped at united, he is brilliant runner with stamina of Vidal who can run 90 min and chase opponents. Neither Griz or Eden can do that. Maybe if we had two Kantes in middle, but who will provide the balls to our attack? We definately need a creative CM in that 3:4:3, because Eden cant go deep all the time.

Baker and Chalobah :cig:

But yeah, Di Maria would be a great option as well even though I would still prefer Griezmann because of his goal scoring talent. And I don't completely agree with your assessment about Griezmann's work ethic. IMO he's definitely closer to Di Maria than Hazard in that area. I mean, he plays in Simeone's team ffs, all Atletico players are trained (and most likely doped up) to run up and down the pitch like rabid dogs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/10/2016 at 8:09 AM, !Hazard! said:

We should target James or Mahrez as options.

Rather get Di Maria tbh who'd be available at a cheaper price imo. Just as good as Antoine and probably much more versatile too. 

Wouldn't say no to Griezmann but it's just very unlikely. 

Not even close, he is not a good offensive player, a good LCM in a midfield trio tho, which we don't use.

On 16/10/2016 at 4:40 PM, The Skipper said:

Rather get Di Maria tbh who'd be available at a cheaper price imo.

After his spell at utd I think Di Maria can stay where he is Mahrez would be a good signing tho 

Haha forget about this one.

He's gay with Pogba and he's a huge ManUtd fan. And there is also his brother who's also a huge ManUtd fan so they'll push him and there is also our good ol' friend José Fraudinho and Ed Woodward the pimp banker with an unlimited Glazier/sponsorship money paycheck.

He literally said in that interview he wants to play with Pogba on club level so there you have it: United bound. Let him, I don't want to see his cringey Drake/FIFA17 goal celebration on Stamford Bridge. I don't rate him that highly to be very honest. He bottled the UCL final against Real with that penalty miss en doing nothing (he also bottled it against Bayern with a missed penalty yet Atletico won that match thanks to Blues Legend FERNANDO TORRESSSSS).

Where the hell was he in the EURO 2016 final? Missing. Bottled it again. And I watched last match against Real Sociedad where Diego Simeone with his god awfull football (the man that should've been here instead of Conte according to our amazing fans after the Pool en Arsene FC defeat XD) and Griezmann was Gonemann again. 

10 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Haha forget about this one.

He's gay with Pogba and he's a huge ManUtd fan. And there is also his brother who's also a huge ManUtd fan so they'll push him and there is also our good ol' friend José Fraudinho and Ed Woodward the pimp banker with an unlimited Glazier/sponsorship money paycheck.

He literally said in that interview he wants to play with Pogba on club level so there you have it: United bound. Let him, I don't want to see his cringey Drake/FIFA17 goal celebration on Stamford Bridge. I don't rate him that highly to be very honest. He bottled the UCL final against Real with that penalty miss en doing nothing (he also bottled it against Bayern with a missed penalty yet Atletico won that match thanks to Blues Legend FERNANDO TORRESSSSS).

Where the hell was he in the EURO 2016 final? Missing. Bottled it again. And I watched last match against Real Sociedad where Diego Simeone with his god awfull football (the man that should've been here instead of Conte according to our amazing fans after the Pool en Arsene FC defeat XD) and Griezmann was Gonemann again. 

Sour grapes. 

He still a top dog and if he goes to United it will push them to another level. 

Granted with Mourinho they will continue to under perform so it will be with another coach. Maybe Simeone goes to United after they sack Mourinho. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You