Spike

Good. Atleti are sort of my "second team." I don't watch every match of theirs but I support them whenever I do watch. 

Glad he won't be going to a rival.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Beepu said:

If Costa still wants to go back next season, we should try to do a swap with Griezmann. But swap deals never happen :(

Atletico has ban, meaning Costa will stay here for two more years at least. But yeah, swaps dont happen often, however if Griz wanted to join us, its not impossible.

23 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Atletico has ban, meaning Costa will stay here for two more years at least. But yeah, swaps dont happen often, however if Griz wanted to join us, its not impossible.

That's a shame really. I could have imagined us trying to get him next summer for something like Costa + £30-£40M. If I could choose two players to join us, they would be Verratti and this guy. He's truly world class.

3 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

That's a shame really. I could have imagined us trying to get him next summer for something like Costa + £30-£40M. If I could choose two players to join us, they would be Verratti and this guy. He's truly world class.

I was about to tell you we should go after Verratti next summer instead and then I saw you already mentioned him :D

Verratti IMO will leave psg sooner or later and if we get chance we should splash whatever cash they want. In situations like this its definately good we didnt pay 60m for James because Verratti would fit us much more.

12 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I was about to tell you we should go after Verratti next summer instead and then I saw you already mentioned him :D

Verratti IMO will leave psg sooner or later and if we get chance we should splash whatever cash they want. In situations like this its definately good we didnt pay 60m for James because Verratti would fit us much more.

Can you elaborate why Verratti will leave PSG ?

32 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Can you elaborate why Verratti will leave PSG ?

They lost Ibra who Verratti admired alot. Emery wants to play double pivot with Verratti #10, but Verratti wants role he had last year in centre.

Luiz left, Matuidi wants out too. I see Psg replace Ibra very difficult. All players like Msn, Bale, Hazard, Lewa etc are not available to Psg.

All that said, Verratti is 23. And world class potential. There is no way he will stay at psg much longer. He has ambition and character of a winner and wont stay in ligue 1 in prime of his career which is coming. Unless they will want over 100m for him, I see him leaving soon. 

Also problem of Psg is they play in smaller league. Much like Zenit the interest will fade unless they bring in world stars, which will be difficult. Very difficult. Psg had absolutely awful summer and the ffp is hitting them too. Obviously Zenit is completely different story, but you get my point. Paris is wonderful city, league is not that bad, money is there, but in the end, 90% of top players play in england and spain.

The question is not why will he leave but when and where.  

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Picture verratti and Kante in the midfield of the park scary stuff nobody would get pass them two 

Read reports that New Italian Manager stated Verratti is unhappy in Paris but would like a return to Serie A.. Maybe we can convince him to switch to PL instead with an Italian manager of our own 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You