Spike

Too early to judge Salah imo.After next season we can look if he was worth his money.

I'm not judging Salah's performances here at CFC at all, I've actually defended him in that aspect - however I never wanted him to begin with, hence why I wished we signed someone like Griezmann instead.

I'm not judging Salah's performances here at CFC at all, I've actually defended him in that aspect - however I never wanted him to begin with, hence why I wished we signed someone like Griezmann instead.

To be fair Salah isn´t as bad as some people make him out to be(Not you).I mean he scored 3 times in 2013 (EL+CL) against us and got 18 goals in just 28 Games for Egypt.Looks like the perfect squad player with the potential to be a reliable first team player.

This guy is absolutely fantastic. Seen him a lot and i don't think i've ever seen him have a bad game as you can always expect him to produce something. Pretty quick, technically wonderful and has a great dead ball. I just don't think he'd get many chances to play here though unless he's used as a number 10 or RM. Griezmann as far as i'm aware is a LM and there's no way he'll be playing there for us.

• 2 months later...

PSG have activated his 32m release clause, Arsenal also offered 24m but looks like PSG will get him. WOW AFTER THE LUIZ DEAL, where the fuck do they get this money from? Especially with FFP sanction and limit.

PSG have activated his 32m release clause, Arsenal also offered 24m but looks like PSG will get him. WOW AFTER THE LUIZ DEAL, where the fuck do they get this money from? Especially with FFP sanction and limit.

Let them crack on, ourselves and other teams will be waiting to dispatch them in the CL again.

Source?

Some was saying that they doing these transfer right now cause they count towards the 2013-2014 season.

And that the punishment begins for the new season of 2014-105.

Source?

@Jon_LeGossip

He is a French journalist, seems to know PSG quite well. Also it been posted on other forums as well now. Also rumors going around now PSG have accepted 20m+Alves for Marquinhos which imo is their loss seeing as he is very young and have great potential, while Alves is not the same as he used to be anymore.

Some was saying that they doing these transfer right now cause they count towards the 2013-2014 season.

And that the punishment begins for the new season of 2014-105.

Don't see that being the case, they can only officially sign these players in June when the 2013-14 season has ended. It would be the 2014-15 summer window.

Great goal from him tonight in France's friendly against Paraguay.

Obviously we don't need him although I think he will do well at this world cup and might get a transfer after.

Hopefully he doesn't go to Arsenal though as he has been linked with a move there

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You