test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Antoine Griezmann

Started by Spike,

1,411 posts in this topic

PSG have activated his 32m release clause, Arsenal also offered 24m but looks like PSG will get him. WOW AFTER THE LUIZ DEAL, where the fuck do they get this money from? Especially with FFP sanction and limit.

PSG have activated his 32m release clause, Arsenal also offered 24m but looks like PSG will get him. WOW AFTER THE LUIZ DEAL, where the fuck do they get this money from? Especially with FFP sanction and limit.

Let them crack on, ourselves and other teams will be waiting to dispatch them in the CL again.

Source?

Some was saying that they doing these transfer right now cause they count towards the 2013-2014 season.

And that the punishment begins for the new season of 2014-105.

mediator and The Skipper like this

Source?

@Jon_LeGossip

He is a French journalist, seems to know PSG quite well. Also it been posted on other forums as well now. Also rumors going around now PSG have accepted 20m+Alves for Marquinhos which imo is their loss seeing as he is very young and have great potential, while Alves is not the same as he used to be anymore.

James likes this

Some was saying that they doing these transfer right now cause they count towards the 2013-2014 season.

And that the punishment begins for the new season of 2014-105.

Don't see that being the case, they can only officially sign these players in June when the 2013-14 season has ended. It would be the 2014-15 summer window.

sherry33 likes this

Great goal from him tonight in France's friendly against Paraguay.

Obviously we don't need him although I think he will do well at this world cup and might get a transfer after.

Hopefully he doesn't go to Arsenal though as he has been linked with a move there

I like this guy because he currently has the same hair and facial hair combo that I sported for a long time almost two years ago. Get with the times Antoine.

iseah100 likes this

I like this guy because he currently has the same hair and facial hair combo that I sported for a long time almost two years ago. Get with the times Antoine.

You need to tone down on those coffee consumption man..

iseah100 likes this

His hair is sexy. Not as nice as Reus, but nice.

Also I like his first name. Very French of him.