test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Antoine Griezmann

Started by Spike,

1,520 posts in this topic

He reminds me a lot of Thomas Muller. In my opinion they both have similarities.

Dont want him, he's a glorified Salah IMO. He does have great movement and an eye for goal but his overall game is lacking. Lets put it this way, he's not going to be the player to elevate us and as for the fee £44m, it's ridiculous.

iseah100 and Pacquiao like this

Technically he's amazing, eye for the goal, excellent movement, end product and stats. I also love that he can score headers despite being small. I'd take him in a heartbeat. The only thing that worries me is his weak body.

There's this guy Ben Fairthorne on twitter, he reports on Chelsea from time to time, he now tweets "Mourinho has been with Mendes this afternoon - Griezmann is a done deal."

He's been right about Depay-United when everyone said Livepool are favorites.

Why would Mendes meet with Jose about Griezmann? my spidey sense is tingling... Wouldn't he be meeting with him over his own new contract??? Journos are so dumb.

Some style comparisons here are hilarious.

Thomas Muller, Eto'o, Salah.

Seriously.

I'm not answering this, you guys surely never watched Griezmann playing.

I'm actually willing to bet excellent money you've never watched prime eto'o play youngin.

Btw how does his pace compare to our current AMs'? Is he as quick as Willian and Hazard or even lightning as Salah and Cuadrado?

No, not as quick, but much more composed on the ball and a greater IQ than all of our midfielders when in the final third.

Elegant first touch and brilliant finishing instincts.

poup likes this

Btw how does his pace compare to our current AMs'? Is he as quick as Willian and Hazard or even lightning as Salah and Cuadrado?

Cuadrado? Think others are faster

Salah/Willian are top 2

Then Hazard

Then Cuadrado I think

Cuadrado? Think others are faster

Salah/Willian are top 2

Then Hazard

Then Cuadrado I think

Tbf he looked crazy fast at the wc. Not getting any faster with him becoming 27 in fortnight tho.

Dont want him, he's a glorified Salah IMO. He does have great movement and an eye for goal but his overall game is lacking. Lets put it this way, he's not going to be the player to elevate us and as for the fee £44m, it's ridiculous.

Nonsense. He's a natural born finisher and is movement is elite. We desperately lacks goals and runners in this team.

He has incredible potential in a wide forward role and would be a massive upgrade on Willian.

Sheva., oldportblue and Laugh1ngMan like this

Hope the deal could be done early, as Atletico season already finished. They are already qualified for CL, not competing anymore in CL, Copa del Rey, and La Liga first place.

One would think upgrading from our current 4 goal RW to a potential 20 goal scorer would make at least a tiny difference..

Technically he's amazing, eye for the goal, excellent movement, end product and stats. I also love that he can score headers despite being small. I'd take him in a heartbeat. The only thing that worries me is his weak body.

give this man a cookie..
if you guys remember, Jose Mourinho sent to Andre Schürrle to an extra work to get muscle mass, but andre did not improve, and it suppose that it was one of the reasons that Mourinho let him go.

Nonsense. He's a natural born finisher and is movement is elite. We desperately lacks goals and runners in this team.

He has incredible potential in a wide forward role and would be a massive upgrade on Willian.

Willian? You mean Oscar?
Stats, Viper22 and stroey like this

He's nothing like prime Eto'o who was superior to Griezmann in pretty much every sense. Out of everyone named on this page, he's actually more like Schurrle if Schurrle was better at football.

Bir_CFC and Adnane like this