test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards voting - Part 4!

Started by BlueLion.,

Forum Awards - part 4   64 members have voted

1. 1. Wisest forumer award

2. 2. Most controversial member award

3. 3. Biggest contributor award

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Notice how Kojo 'dodges' my successful rebuttal to his post. This is so the attention is taken away from his 'selective memory' defect.

If I donate £100 to the forum, can we change Kojo's user name to 'Henrique's Bitch' for a month?,

Alex/Jim.. PM me.

We may have a deal Mr. Terminator.

I'll pay 200 if you simply rename Terminator X to 'Desperate'

Desperate? C'mon Kojo. For someone of your ability, I expect something better than that ordinary name! :P

I'll pay 200 if you simply rename Terminator X to 'Desperate'

Or how about "philistine"? He seems to love that word.

Kojo likes this

Desperate? C'mon Kojo. For someone of your ability, I expect something better than that ordinary name! :P

Desperate is what sums him up, whereas Henriques bitch isn't what sums me up, because Henrique is my bitch not the other way round.

I just hope Henrique wins it just to piss him off hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No jokes Terminator X I love you really, you know that right :(

Or has all this just ruined our interweb relationship, well if that's the case I see no reason for me to be here.