test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards voting - Part 4!

Started by BlueLion.,

Forum Awards - part 4   64 members have voted

1. 1. Wisest forumer award

2. 2. Most controversial member award

3. 3. Biggest contributor award

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

No he doesn't I want some proof of that tbh

I won't waist my time finding proofs that Henrique is rude and loves to insult people, I couldn't care less if you will believe in me or not...

If you are so desperate, look at the last 10-15 pages of the Mourinho thread.

Only forum philistines will vote against me. ;)

I haven’t been active this season on TC, so fair enough to Henrique for being more active. *I’ve already won this award before anyway*. Kojo is delusional, my reputation is a result OF ‘arguments’, the most infamous centring around Kakuta/Benayoun/Man-City etc etc. The mod tensions and ‘TC legend-gate’ is all just a trickle down effect of past arguments/debates.

What's the big deal about it anyway? Why do you love this award so much? Why the hard on for the image you have on an internet forum?

It makes me wonder what you are like in real life, hmmmmmmmm I wonder

I won't waist my time finding proofs that Henrique is rude and loves to insult people, I couldn't care less if you will believe in me or not...

If you are so desperate, look at the last 10-15 pages of the Mourinho thread.

lol I know he does, but you got to admit Henrique is kinda funny in some way, you got to look past his anger.

Notice how Kojo 'dodges' my successful rebuttal to his post. This is so the attention is taken away from his 'selective memory' defect.

If I donate £100 to the forum, can we change Kojo's user name to 'Henrique's Bitch' for a month?,

Alex/Jim.. PM me.
BlueLion. likes this

I don't get the obsession, you want the image of the most controversial person on TC, the wisest member among us all, yet you don't care for the image of you when you're trying so hard to get it?

You baffle me there, it's like you have an urge you don't even know.

Kojo has been the undisputed king of controversy this year. I wasn't around much in previous years when Term-X was at the helm but seeing as you can't vote for 'Sloth' here which in my opinion is weird then I guess Henrique talks alot of shit also. :-D

Kojo has been the undisputed king of controversy this year. I wasn't around much in previous years when Term-X was at the helm but seeing as you can't vote for 'Sloth' here which in my opinion is weird then I guess Henrique talks alot of shit also. :-D

By saying this you've probably just put yourself on TX's hitlist.

upQ1NHv.png

By saying this you've probably just put yourself on TX's hitlist.

Nope.

Because he acknowledged that he's speaking for this year only, unlike the philistines who voted in the poll.

The controversial thread is becoming controversial! Yeah mudfight!!

Hahaahaa are we seriously fighting over a most controversial award? What a bunch of gobshites.

Hahaahaa are we seriously fighting over a most controversial award? What a bunch of gobshites.

Happened last year too :lol:

Henrique had to go down as the most controversial. Where do I start. Crazy claims such as Moses being bought because Emenalo is Nigerian happy0168.gif Also don't think he knows the definition of a squad player and he has the cheek to say Choulo knows nothing about football happy0168.gif

Tbf neither of the "controversial" candidates are controversial, it's just they have this reputation. TX, as said, has been inactive and actually sensible and much more mellow for the good part of the past year. Only recently he's made a clown out of himself by desperately trying to reclaim this award, in fact they were so transparent attempts I was quite honestly disappointed.

Henrique, on the other hand, genuinely doesn't seem to care. His April fool's thread was genius too, the whole "chaos is the way forward" thing, most people fell for it :lol: Whatever he says, I'm 99.9% convinced it was a hoax and it worked. Due to the fact that he never opens topics, but the one time he did it was timed on 1st April and had the most controversial content ever, succinctly ending with the words - "chaos is the way forward" - the most unpopular opinion known to mankind.

Even though Rupert and The Madrid One managed to be here only for a short time (due to being banned), they stirred the most controversy during the last year. If they had been allowed to stay, I've no doubt they would be dominating this poll this time.

Anyway, I'll give my vote to Henrique simply because the polling system won't allow me to skip one category.

Stingray, Jason and Kojo like this

Only forum philistines will vote against me. ;)

I haven’t been active this season on TC, so fair enough to Henrique for being more active. *I’ve already won this award before anyway*. Kojo is delusional, my reputation is a result OF ‘arguments’, the most infamous centring around Kakuta/Benayoun/Man-City etc etc. The mod tensions and ‘TC legend-gate’ is all just a trickle down effect of past arguments/debates.

The TC Illuminati will rise again Term, don't you worry :Goober:

Term-X likes this