test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards voting - Part 4!

Started by BlueLion.,

Forum Awards - part 4   64 members have voted

1. 1. Wisest forumer award

2. 2. Most controversial member award

3. 3. Biggest contributor award

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

This topic contains the voting form for the following forum awards:

• Wisest forumer
  • Most controversial member
  • Biggest contributor

Good luck to all the nominees!

Feels wrong voting for the most controversial figure, because for those guys it's like a sport in itself and we are just feeding oxygen to the fire.

Trolling takes a lot of effort, we need to appreciate that! :P

SinineUltra likes this

Trolling takes a lot of effort, we need to appreciate that! :P

Everytime I see someone use the definition of 'troll' incorrectly I end up in hospital.

Everytime I see someone use the definition of 'troll' incorrectly I end up in hospital.

Have a safe trip :wave:

Did I 'troll' well, there? :P

Feels wrong voting for the most controversial figure, because for those guys it's like a sport in itself and we are just feeding oxygen to the fire.

In a way it's the best one because I vote for the one who has the best arguements and can hold a really good valid arguement which most people don't agree on. The person who isn't afraid to speak his mind sort of thing... However most people just vote trollers and spammers, like voting for someone like Sam8 who just disagrees for the sake of disagreeing isn't right.

Terminator X also isn't controversial in the slightest, just because he argues with the mods and thinks he should be a TC legend doesn't make him controversial. The only people who are actually like that are Henrique and Only Place To Be, they seem to argue for there own opinions, and Henrique has been doing it for years and he's very good, sounds very convincing most of the time and tells it how it is.

I was like that but not so much now because most people agree with me on John Obi Mikel, but i garauntee rewind the months to like october time I would've won this award and that's simply because everyone thought I was a cunt, which is the wrong thing to do.

The only people who are actually like that are Henrique and Only Place To Be, they seem to argue for there own opinions, and Henrique has been doing it for years and he's very good, sounds very convincing most of the time and tells it how it is.

TOPTB is not controversial, his opinions are usually very sensible and I normally agree with them (minus his political and overseas views)...

Henrique is very good at being rude, controversial, etc. However, he is just as convincing as his leaked 2013/14 home kit!

TOPTB is not controversial, his opinions are usually very sensible and I normally agree with them (minus his political and overseas views)...

Henrique is very good at being rude, controversial, etc. However, he is just as convincing as his leaked 2013/14 home kit!

You're just jealous because Henrique is the sexy brazilian around here! Admit it!

He's not controversial? he's one of the most arguementative people on here, trying to convince us Chalobah should be our next DM. Henrique is a very good poster you just have to give him a chance man.

Zwwl6YC.png

d6hr6vI.gif

You're losing your edge.. :lol:

Glad I'm Here....
Tough Work For More than 2 years...
BluesMaster is still newbie at the "Massive news report" Thing... :P

Need to hire you as a tutor then. *take out piggy bank*

xPetrCechx likes this

You're just jealous because Henrique is the sexy brazilian around here! Admit it!

He's not controversial? he's one of the most arguementative people on here, trying to convince us Chalobah should be our next DM. Henrique is a very good poster you just have to give him a chance man.

Oh yeah, I am super jealous of Henrique!

Being argumentative is not being controversial. His points are clever and most people agree with it, they are usually made with sense. Just because he has one over the top opinion about Chalobah, it doesn't fit him in that category. TOPTB is not controversial in the slightest!

I gave Henrique a lot of chances and every week or so I see him telling people to fuck off or worse just because they dont agree with him...

Spike and Strike like this

@xPetrCechx, you would be absolutely amazing if you filtered your sources just a little...Right now, I view you as a big spammer, but with huge potential to be our great news member!

Please take it as a constructive criticism, my intention is not for you to get offended. I very much like you around the forum! :)

xPetrCechx likes this

Oh yeah, I am super jealous of Henrique!

Being argumentative is not being controversial. His points are clever and most people agree with it, they are usually made with sense. Just because he has one over the top opinion about Chalobah, it doesn't fit him in that category. TOPTB is not controversial in the slightest!

I gave Henrique a lot of chances and every week or so I see him telling people to fuck off or worse just because they dont agree with him...

No he doesn't I want some proof of that tbh

Only forum philistines will vote against me. ;)

I haven’t been active this season on TC, so fair enough to Henrique for being more active. *I’ve already won this award before anyway*. Kojo is delusional, my reputation is a result OF ‘arguments’, the most infamous centring around Kakuta/Benayoun/Man-City etc etc. The mod tensions and ‘TC legend-gate’ is all just a trickle down effect of past arguments/debates.