test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards voting - Part 1!

Started by BlueLion.,

Forum Awards - part 1   55 members have voted

1. 1. Best football knowledge award

2. 2. Best general knowledge award

3. 3. Best newcomer award

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This topic contains the voting form for the following forum awards:

• Best football knowledge
  • Best general knowledge
  • Best newcomer

Good luck to all the nominees!

SeB doesnt deserve it this year, he doesnt post since January?

Agree. As much as Seb has great knowledge on football, it's unfair for those members that are actually active and consistently post their views/thoughts/opinions on football matters related to us, or general matters. BUT if we are gonna give the award to an inactive member, then perhaps we should just do the same for the same future award as well.

Stats and BlueLion. like this

Agree. As much as Seb has great knowledge on football, it's unfair for those members that are actually active and consistently post their views/thoughts/opinions on football matters related to us, or general matters. BUT if we are gonna give the award to an inactive member, then perhaps we should just do the same for the same future award as well.

True, but if you consider the other nominees, Peace has only been active since January so he's missed half the season as well while TOPTB rarely ever expresses opinions about players outside of England so I don't think anyone of them is exactly the perfect candidate to win this year's "Best Football knowledge" award.

:lol: I love forum awards time. Always sparks of the moral question of nominations, the point of it, etc

^ you're more than welcome to nominate me instead then.

I could of course nominate you but I'm still bitter for the fact you ignored my request for a name change a while back but changed all the others. :cry:

Best football knowledge: Alex

Best general knowledge: Stingray

Best newcomer: Dion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ah the scoreboard doesnt work/show up via tapatalk. Just go on using the browser. Then you can select your votes

thanks :) the thought did finally occur to me to check. I rarely login thru my computer any more.

thanks :) the thought did finally occur to me to check. I rarely login thru my computer any more.

Cool! How else can I even attempt to approach your score, miss.

Cool! How else can I even attempt to approach your score, miss.

:) I didn't even know I'd been nominated… actually assumed I hadn't been. :halo: And I couldn't bring myself to vote for myself. :blush: So, I stayed with my original post as much as I could. :heart:

:) I didn't even know I'd been nominated… actually assumed I hadn't been. :halo: And I couldn't bring myself to vote for myself. :blush: So, I stayed with my original post as much as I could. :heart:

BluesChick FTW!!!

She even taught me how to babysit my 3 months old via WeChat (Chinese version of Whatsapp)!!!!

Thank you Kerry! :yay:

BluesChick likes this