test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Aston Villa v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

604 posts in this topic

Aston Villa vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

RMRvsAV_zps763009eb.jpg

Barclays Premier League
11th May, Saturday 2013
Villa Park
12:45 Kick Off (UK time)

A bogey ground for us. Not feeling confident given the fact they are still yet to secure the survival and being in form.

I'm confident we'll put on a show in this game. Villa are pretty much safe, Wigan won't win at the emirates so it should be a pretty entertaining open game. We've dealt with Liverpool, Tottenham and Man Utd recently pretty well, Villa aren't at the same level as those even if we know football doesn't work like that but i'm sure our boys will be confident and hungry to finish the job off. Lampard, Terry and Ba to start 100%

Im going to this game. sitting with the home fans though. undercover blue and i will not be discrete!

would love to win, but i will also not be too bothered if we dont win because its Villa's last home game, and if they win they are deffo safe meaning there is potential for a pitch invasion which i would love to get in on!

as long as its not a draw ill be happy(ish) either way :)

Bir_CFC likes this

cech

azpi cahill JT bert

lamps mikel

MAZACAR

BA.

have to play mazacar. simply cant afford to take any chance at all what so ever. luiz, ramires need a rest.

Not looking forward to this, you just know it's going to be a nervous match with a late winning goal one way or the other and nothing like United's match against them which was over in 30 minutes.

xPetrCechx likes this

We will win this one like 1-4, and then another win in Amsterdam 3-2 for us.

he will rest MAZACAR for the EL final. you just know it

I'm having this feeling that Benitez will field a similar weak lineup here like the one he did in the away league game against Southampton. Then again, maybe it's because I'm just feeling pessimistic right now.

really hope we can 8-0 them again ...

Lamps to get 2 goals and be done with this record

Us to earn the 3 pts and be done with this top-4 thing.

Ollie likes this

I take comfort in that 8-0 at Stamford Bridge, Villa's defence is one of the worst in the league as well.

I'm confident we'll put on a show in this game. Villa are pretty much safe, Wigan won't win at the emirates so it should be a pretty entertaining open game. We've dealt with Liverpool, Tottenham and Man Utd recently pretty well, Villa aren't at the same level as those even if we know football doesn't work like that but i'm sure our boys will be confident and hungry to finish the job off. Lampard, Terry and Ba to start 100%

Im concerned about a stupid line-up.

I can see Benitez resting players and choosing a weakened squad on saturday.