test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Demographic Study 2013

Started by BlueLion.,

Demographic Questions   114 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

2. 2. How old are you?

3. 3. Where do you currently live?

• The United Kingdom, and Ireland
    • Elsewhere in Europe
    • United States of America
    • Elsewhere in North America
    • South America and the Caribbean
    • Asia/Oceania (including Australasia)
    • Africa

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

88 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just want to do a quick demographic survey of our members - namely who and where you are.

We did this in 2011 and I want to make a quick comparison as a measure of the forum's growth.

Please vote in the relevant polls above!

Due to the poll settings, if you would prefer not to disclose your age, I have added an option to do so.

Okay, now since Alex has mentioned that if somebody doesn't want to mention their age, they shouldn't. I have always wondered with this. Whats with people not talking about their age? Why is it that people have a problem mentioning their age? I apologise if it comes out as a noob question but i have never had a proper answer to it! And sorry to go a bit offtopic. :P

Okay, now since Alex has mentioned that if somebody doesn't want to mention their age, they shouldn't. I have always wondered with this. Whats with people not talking about their age? Why is it that people have a problem mentioning their age? I apologise if it comes out as a noob question but i have never had a proper answer to it! And sorry to go a bit offtopic. :P

Well maybe they feel its too personal, or they have a low self esteem thinking their are not wise for their age, or maybe they dont wanna be treated differently depending from their age.A lot of things !

Ankit, BluesChick and BlueLion. like this

I will take one for the team then!!

From now on I will dress like a female every time I enter the forum. Word of honour!

You realize that you will have to post proof in the form of numerous pictures, right? :P

You realize that you will have to post proof in the form of numerous pictures, right? :P

Maybe I will win "transvestite of the year 2013" then :Goober:

CHOULO19 likes this

Just realized I put myself in the 17-21 year old category even though my birthday is still 11 days away, well YOLO

Also wow pure sausage fest in here.....

BlueLion. likes this

No girls at all? Get Kez, francozola, BluesChick, Martina all on here!

As I said, your wish is my command :P

Jason likes this

A lot of guys, and dominant age range 18-30.

I guess it makes sense since that age range is the technological people.

My parents still don't know how to use a computer, while a 3 year old can turn on a computer to play games! :lol:

Which one is you Tom? :Goober:

Wouldn't you like to know :Goober:

ps: it is always the silent ones that are the freakiest .... I knew it ....

Edit: bottom left. Hutcho is the ginger one and Rmpr is in the middle.

Rmpr and Hutcho like this

Looks like I'm the only one in the group 41-50. And since most of you are 17-21 then I could be your mother, so behave :-)

As a matter of fact it took much more knowledge and skill to use a PC in the eighties than it takes in the Facebook age. We had to learn a lot of coding if we wanted to get anything out of it.

I teach seniors and beginners how to use a computer. You can't imagine how inadequate and marginalised these people feel.

Mama Martina. :P