test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards discussion

Started by BlueLion.,

61 posts in this topic

BEST GENERAL KNOWLEDGE - Sinised JK

Who's this? I can't find this name on the memberlist.

MOST CONTROVERSIAL - @Backstreet09

You misspelt his name, it should be #Backstreet09.

I assume it's because you're a bloody cunt, just like a period. :whistling:

just kidding, don't hurt me :(

Post of the millennium.

What's the difference between best general knowledge and wisest forumer categories?

^ Well, wisdom and knowledge are two totally different things. So, there's your difference! ;)

@, why do I have a dot after my name in the voting polls? <_<

Your name has changed 8328632 times in the last month, don't expect me to remember the correct format :lol:

Wise: insightful, smart, 'deep' - thinkers (with a good sense of humour of course)

Knowledge: those assholes that win useless quizzes because they know ow many commas is in the Lord Of The Rings.

^ whereas I'd definite knowledge as a) being the result of wisdom, and B) the result of being wrong, and learning the right answer.

And, to answer your question, there are 18,604 commas in the Lord of the Rings.

Your name has changed 8328632 times in the last month, don't expect me to remember the correct format :lol:

What?

I was Rmpr, changed it to Romper because everyone called me that anyways, then I changed it back. It is hardly 2 times...

I wasnt the one who used to change my name to Blue Lyon Ho Ho Ho and that sort of stuff! :halo:

Stingray likes this

^ whereas I'd definite knowledge as a) being the result of wisdom, and B) the result of being wrong, and learning the right answer.

And, to answer your question, there are 18,604 commas in the Lord of the Rings.

Just admit you hate my guts and love to disagree with me. Knowledge the result of wisdom - my butt. :Goober:

Imma go dodge the banhammer now

Just admit you hate my guts and love to disagree with me. Knowledge the result of wisdom - my butt. :Goober:

Imma go dodge the banhammer now

Time to go and get my banhammer...

thor_gif_by_bookmaniac2013-d3ghexl.gif

What?

I was Rmpr, changed it to Romper because everyone called me that anyways, then I changed it back. It is hardly 2 times...

I wasnt the one who used to change my name to Blue Lyon Ho Ho Ho and that sort of stuff! :halo:

That was Jim, not me...

Stingray likes this

@, when does the voting close? I don't think we'll be getting much more votes, the topics have been inactive for a while.

@, when does the voting close? I don't think we'll be getting much more votes, the topics have been inactive for a while.

Oh how typical. Now somebody wants the voting poll to be closed when he's ahead in the votes. Award fixing scandal.....

:Goober:

Oh how typical. Now somebody wants the voting poll to be closed when he's ahead in the votes. Award fixing scandal.....

:Goober:

I just want it to end before I go too far ahead of you that it becomes embarrassing for you! :P

Stingray and francozola like this

I just want it to end before I go too far ahead of you that it becomes embarrassing for you! :P

You are just afraid, admit it!