test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards discussion

Started by BlueLion.,

61 posts in this topic

Why dont we create some nice banting and award the least liked member? :P

Because of the immaturity of some people on here, that may speed up the outbreak of World War III :lol:

I just know you are thinking about me when writing that :Goober:

CHOULO19 likes this

Because of the immaturity of some people on here, that may speed up the outbreak of World War III :lol:

Very true, lol. I spent the night awake and spoke without thinking, sorry. But that it would be nice, it sure would! :P

Only one more suggestion, what about the most missed member? :Goober:

My favourite award is one called "The People's Choice Award", where the person with the most votes overall wins a special award as what is technically the Overall Member of the Year.

Fulham Broadway won the first one in 2009. I then won it in 2010, 2011 and 2012 B) Who will win it in 2013?

I promise to not rig any polls should certain members be nominated....

My favourite award is one called "The People's Choice Award", where the person with the most votes overall wins a special award as what is technically the Overall Member of the Year.

Fulham Broadway won the first one in 2009. I then won it in 2010, 2011 and 2012 B) Who will win it in 2013?

the spoiler seems very suspicious.... very very suspicious :P

BlueLion. likes this

There should be a newsperson of the year award.

I think we all know who would win that one.Hint:He loves cech

I still think we should nominate 3 people per category just to give more guys some credit. And we need to bring most annoying member back lol.

The idea of having three people per category sounds great on paper, but it's a nightmare for me mate! :lol:

And most annoying member... maybe I might just fit that in somewhere :Goober:

Stingray, Rmpr, Ollie and 1 other like this

Of course. Faith is good, control is better however :Goober:

The idea of having three people per category sounds great on paper, but it's a nightmare for me mate! :lol:

You could do a point system to help you. First gets three points, second gets two and thrid gets one...

Idk, only trying to help!

:blink:

Did I miss something?! :lol:

Well, No! I guess i just gave a bit more importance to all round rather than just football. Not that they don't talk about football but they are the protagonist of most of the conversations in the Pub.

Well, No! I guess i just gave a bit more importance to all round rather than just football. Not that they don't talk about football but they are the protagonist of most of the conversations in the Pub.

Lol no mate, "STAFF" meaning Admins and Moderators.