test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Member of the Month - April 2013

Started by Jason,

106 posts in this topic

i'm gonna nominate Stingray, he just seems to have been a very busy person here lately, especially last month. I got my 1 and only win days after we were crowned Champions of Europe, i'm sweet.

BlueLion. and Stingray like this

Why does it have to be a single member everymonth lol? fuck the system, Ima nominate more than 10 :P

KOJO

TOP GUN

THAT SCOTTISH EVIL LAD

THAT SEXY BRAZILIAN LAD

THE ONLY PLACE TO BE

STINGRAY ( even though, you are too good for this lol. THIS GUY SHOULD BE RUNNING FOR US PRESIDENCY #GIVEPEACEACHANCE

LIQUIDATOR

HUTCHO

MUFASIR

SKUNK

XPETRCECHX ( Mourinho screwed Madrid though haha)

CHOULO #hashtagsforyoumayne

MANPE

MUZCHAP

ANKIT

JAMES

Don't think theres anyone left lol

I'm left and always right. Go figure!

I wouldn't know, no one has ever nominated me.

ueuNoEpsFmU.jpg

Lies .... i nominated you in your first or second month of joining if I remember correctly. Now i see my vote is nothing to you I will never vote your ungreatful ass again :-)

But in all seriousness, is it possible to nominate a moderator? If it is, then I would like to nominate BluesMaster.

I've been informed that mods aren't eligible for nomination. In that case I nominate @Strike.

Strike likes this

Lies .... i nominated you in your first or second month of joining if I remember correctly. Now i see my vote is nothing to you I will never vote your ungreatful ass again :-)

Oh dear, I must have forgotten. Maybe I was drunk and because of that I don't remember it, happens to me way too often. As a matter of fact my ungrateful ass is drunk at the moment too. :(

Stingray likes this

You know, we would really appreciate it if you guys actually nominate a member for the award properly as opposed to just naming yourself..

what if (in my case) we actually are the best ;p

Stingray likes this

The poll is up. Voting closes tomorrow at 12 noon BST.

(That is 25 hours and 34 minutes for those of who have no idea about timezones :lol:)

The poll is up. Voting closes tomorrow at 12 noon BST.

(That is 25 hours and 24 minutes for those of who have no idea about timezones :lol:)

34 minutes* :P

BlueLion. likes this

Why does it have to be a single member everymonth lol? fuck the system, Ima nominate more than 10 :P

KOJO

TOP GUN

THAT SCOTTISH EVIL LAD

THAT SEXY BRAZILIAN LAD

THE ONLY PLACE TO BE

STINGRAY ( even though, you are too good for this lol. THIS GUY SHOULD BE RUNNING FOR US PRESIDENCY #GIVEPEACEACHANCE

LIQUIDATOR

HUTCHO

MUFASIR

SKUNK

XPETRCECHX ( Mourinho screwed Madrid though haha)

CHOULO #hashtagsforyoumayne

MANPE

MUZCHAP

ANKIT

JAMES

Don't think theres anyone left lol

:(

Anyway, its hard to choose between Strike and The only place to be. I think the latter edges it for me just by a little, all candidates are great posters that I enjoy reading!

i'm gonna nominate Stingray, he just seems to have been a very busy person here lately, especially last month. I got my 1 and only win days after we were crowned Champions of Europe, i'm sweet.

What the hell does that all mean ....

It means that you are a very active member and i was crowned member of the month for May 2012 lol.

It means that you are a very active member and i was crowned member of the month for May 2012 lol.

Ow ok ! Didnt get that at all ....

Went with Mufassir, forgot to actually nominate anyone this month, but lots of worthwhile nominees.

Good luck to all. :)