test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DDA

Josimar Quintero

Started by DDA,

27 posts in this topic

I thought he was Colombian and was very happy for a little bit.. then I see he is from Ecuador.. very disappoint :(

lucio likes this

Does anyone know for sure where this guys plays? I've read one report saying he was an attacking midfielder and another saying he used to be a striker but was converted to RB!

Does anyone know for sure where this guys plays? I've read one report saying he was an attacking midfielder and another saying he used to be a striker but was converted to RB!

From what i've heard, he's a right winger with great versatility.

Should be an interesting addition to our U-18's.

CHOULO19 likes this

He wasn't poached. He himself rejected the contract from Barca and put himself on the market.

He's a right sided player. Can play RB and RW, but I think his future lies on the RW. And he's a traditional winger, not an inside forward.

From what I've read he's more like Isla than Valencia; not bursting pace but can easily play anywhere pretty much on the right side. When he plays as a winger he apparently hugs the touchline and gets the cross in instead of cutting inside. I'll welcome him though if he's talented regardless how he plays. Love our academy.

This player moved from Barcelona to us like a year ago and the news covered it a lot. Him on twitter was very excited and whatnot, but nothing has been heard from him for ages. Does anybody know what happened and where he is right now?

This player moved from Barcelona to us like a year ago and the news covered it a lot. Him on twitter was very excited and whatnot, but nothing has been heard from him for ages. Does anybody know what happened and where he is right now?

Merged with the old thread.

On the player itself, has he actually joined us? I've just checked again and didn't come across any report from reliable sources on this. Heck, not even the dodgy Daily Fail has anything on this.

On the player itself, has he actually joined us? I've just checked again and didn't come across any report from reliable sources on this. Heck, not even the dodgy Daily Fail has anything on this.

I think it's a complicated situation! similliar to the Bertrand Traore one!!!

He confirmed it. It was on many news reports as well as the website "transfer market"