test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Member of the Month - March 2013

Started by Steve,

129 posts in this topic

aduPh6rH.png

ALL NOMINATIONS FOR THE AWARD HERE PLEASE!

Nominations close at a Administrators choosing.

Vote for the one member, who you believe is the member of the month. If members post more then one, the first option will be chosen.

Full English Breakfast

He pumps out what? One article a day? He may be divisive but you can't argue with that type of work ethic.

EBH likes this

I think its fair to say there's been one stand out member this month and hes already been nominated. Full English Breakfast.

What's all this then? Haha, you lads are alright! :D

The Only Place to Be always had something to say in my articles.

And I don't know many users off by name. Sorry! :cry:

I'll say Leif this month. He says some things I agree with but he also isn't afraid to say things that aren't going to be popular and get him a load of likes. That almost certainly means he won't win it but quite frankly who cares? I can actually bring to mind a few points he's made which is why he deserves a shout.

Leif likes this

I agree that FullEnglishBreakfast is worthy of a nomination, but it's now certain he's going up for voting, so I'm not gonna nominate him. Btw, joined only on 20th March but already going up for vote, hasn't been a member for half a month... well done, sir. :tophat:

There are several members I would like to nominate besides FEB. For example SinineUltra, Kojo, dumps, Stingray, Leif, The only place to be... etc. I think I'm gonna go with @Leif, because his posts are always well organized and easy on the eye to read. He makes some good points. I have also noticed that when I'm reading through loads of posts, then I naturally don't read everything, I skip chunks of them because I'm a lazy git, but I often find myself stopping to read his. As I said - easy on the eye, interesting content more often than not, slightly fucked in the head.

dumps and Leif like this

RUPERT :rolleyes: but since he has already been nominated by the great brazilian king, I think, I'm gonna nominate KOJO again, please make him win this time atleast for his insightful, truely intelluctual posts in the Mikel thread :halo:

Kojo likes this

@leif, dont always agree with him, he's kinda weird at times :) but his stuff is usually interesting/good to read

1 thing tho Leif, you gotta reply more often when someone makes a reply on something you said to defend yourself if he doesn't agree with it, its easy to just ignore it then.

Leif likes this