test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eviltwinz93

Jeremie Boga

Started by Eviltwinz93,

496 posts in this topic

Guy should be in the first team next season. Clearly the outstanding talent in both youth set-ups in the midst of many superb talents.

Stats likes this

Is he injured,or why does he not play right now?

Yes i think, he was subbed at half-time last game too.

Was watching the game against Maribor in the UEFA Youth League earlier. He was fantastic once again and scored 2. His first goal was a similar version scored against Everton in the U21 match not too long ago albeit not as good: http://www.gfycat.com/BogusAlertKoalabear

But it is a bit of a shame that he struggles to get near the first team due to the amount of talent attacking midfielders we have at the club. He deserves a chance and I hope he is able to get an appearance some stage of the season. Would be devastating to see such a talent not make it here.

kellzfresh and killer1257 like this

Was watching the game against Maribor in the UEFA Youth League earlier. He was fantastic once again and scored 2. His first goal was a similar version scored against Everton in the U21 match not too long ago albeit not as good: http://www.gfycat.com/BogusAlertKoalabear

But it is a bit of a shame that he struggles to get near the first team due to the amount of talent attacking midfielders we have at the club. He deserves a chance and I hope he is able to get an appearance some stage of the season. Would be devastating to see such a talent not make it here.

He'll make it, he's only 17.
Barbara likes this

He'll make it, he's only 17.

Hopefully but remember Josh was 17 when he played for us in the UCL. He played a whole 90 minute game against Marseille at that age now look at him. Kakuta never filled up to the promise as well. Boga is one the most talented youngsters out there, no doubt. However, if he does not get playing time he will not develop and he may look to pastures new, later on.

Hopefully but remember Josh was 17 when he played for us in the UCL. He played a whole 90 minute game against Marseille at that age now look at him. Kakuta never filled up to the promise as well. Boga is one the most talented youngsters out there, no doubt. However, if he does not get playing time he will not develop and he may look to pastures new, later on.

As long as Jose is here I think he will.

He played a lot and performed very well in pre-season. José can't have missed that so he will have Boga on his list of talents he wants to grow.

Stats likes this

As long as Jose is here I think he will.

He played a lot and performed very well in pre-season. José can't have missed that so he will have Boga on his list of talents he wants to grow.

I hope so but then we hade many players away. My favourite talent at this club. Hope he makes it.

Old post but damn McEachran was really impressive under Ancelotti and Ray Wilkins. I wonder how it went so wrong sometimes...

Stats likes this

Not been about talent purely for years now, attitude prevails by far. My old managers best mate is David noble, former arsenal youth player, wenger described him as having the technical ability of a Spanish player and spoke extremely highly.. Also friends with Steve sidwell .. David filtered down the leagues, sidwell still warning a pretty premiership wage.

Although I am convinced that, strange as this may seem, youngsters at Chelsea will up their game this time for Jose and this seems to hold true, so far.

Players I want to see succeed, in order.

RLC

Boga

Baker

Brown

Solanke