test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eviltwinz93

Youth Team Jeremie Boga

Started by Eviltwinz93,

447 posts in this topic

I like this guy. Great potential and definitely one to keep an eye on in future. Great ability to hold on to the ball and can take on players and pick out a pass..

kellzfresh likes this

I like this guy. Great potential and definitely one to keep an eye on in future. Great ability to hold on to the ball and can take on players and pick out a pass..

Must have earned a place in the squad on these 3 games

We really should give this young lad chances to play some domestic cup games to see how he deals with pressure. And oh don't give me the "too young" speech, if he's good enough he's old enough.

zolayes and blu35_army like this

The most important thing is that we loan him to a good club in a decent league were he can play every game. I won't mind him going to the Dutch league. Not Vitesse, maybe a lesser side there. I certainly don't want him to go to the kick and rush championship. Won't suit him and the managers there won't even play him. It's too early to talk about Germany or Spain, unless it's a lower division side. We've made some daft loan decisions so I hope we make a sensible decision this time.

Not every player needs a loan. Some are just that good that they can skip that process and this might be that one. He can beat a man, has nice pace, can pick a pass, finish and seems to be fairly strong already. Reminds me a tiny bit of a young Rooney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7wm9FB0Ag

Is he faster than young Rooney or not?

Is he faster than young Rooney or not?

In my opinion, a bit. He seems a lot more agile but he isn't as strong.

He's got that directness though that Rooney has always had where he'll just beat a man and shoot. He's excellent at making that bit of space he needs to get the ball off.

Ryan Fong likes this

Daily Mail had a bollocks article yesterday about the best young players in England. Guess what? Boga wasn't even mentioned lol

Eisfeld, Toral, Sam McQueen where among those 20 tho....

Not every player needs a loan. Some are just that good that they can skip that process and this might be that one. He can beat a man, has nice pace, can pick a pass, finish and seems to be fairly strong already. Reminds me a tiny bit of a young Rooney.

not sure about the rooney comparison but agree NOT EVERYONE need a loan ,, we need to take the risk and USE him ,,

He needs a loan because he won't get a lot of chances here. Agree with everything you said though, wouldn't mind him getting a loan to a club like Feyenoord or Marseille

The lad is 16, you don't loan out kids who probably still stay with their parents and have no idea how to live independently.

Absolutely no need to rush him.

He's actually 17 and from Marseille we would likely be sending him home to his parents if he goes to Marseille.

zolayes likes this

We can test him in the first two PL matches and if Boga should suddenly play really bad,we can loan him still out,but at least we would give Boga his deserved chance for a starting line up in the PL.Maybe he is the next big thing in football and plays well,who knows?

What I really like about Lois Van Gaal for example is that he likes giving young player their deserved chances,because he realised that a young player,even though he is on the paper only 16 years old(Seedorf in Ajax time was only 16 years old when VAn Gaal gave him his chance),he knows that these players can play better than 30 year old players.Messi was only 19 years old,when he started to play first team football.

Just give him his deserved chance.Boga and Musonda are our best young prospects.

zolayes likes this

The lad is 16, you don't loan out kids who probably still stay with their parents and have no idea how to live independently.

Absolutely no need to rush him.

He's actually 17 going on 18. He'll be 18 by the turn of the year on Jan 3rd. The timing is perfect for him to be loaned.