test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eviltwinz93

Youth Team Jeremie Boga

Started by Eviltwinz93,

401 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, The Skipper said:

I don't know, he wasn't really impressive at Rennes either. Contrast someone like Pereira who's in the same team as him and still doing relatively well... huge question marks on whether Jeremie can make it at the very top level. 

16 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Played 27 games in a decent Rennes side last season where an unknown quantity (Dembele) shone in half a season. I honestly have watched very little of him, but he doesn't seem like someone that will ever get a look in.

Fair enough. It is a shame. One of the most talented players I have seen in out youth teams. The ability is there. Maybe it is a confidence thing. He needs to have the belief because he has so much quality to his game when on form. Pace, dribbling, balance, vision and just such an exciting player. I want to see him play for a better team but like the likes of Abraham, he needs to prove he can do it with poorer teams for a better team to take a chance on him.

The Skipper and LAM09 like this