Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

• 5 weeks later...
On 19/12/2015 at 4:04 PM, illmatic said:

And as I said some days ago, his teammate and compatriot Dembele, is very good, similar to Coman. I can see him signing for a team like Tottenham or Monaco in soon.

I was not lying to you :P.

Since his first matches, the guy shows that he was something special, not only for his great talent, if not for his bold personality on the field. 

I hope our kid reach that level too, because he has a lot of talent. 

• 1 month later...

Great. Paco Jemez is a good developer of young players. If Boga trains hard and puts all of his effort (The thing who most ask Jemez), he will grow up a lot.

I trust a lot in him, this guy is of the ones that with only some touches, you can see that is different. He only needs to be more dared, take the ball and show all of that he has, as his former teammate Dembele was in Rennes.

Agree with illmatic, he'll thrive under Paco Jemez and his tactics. I'd send more players there and even pay Granada a few more bucks as a bonus just to be having them on the pitch on a regular basis. Paco Jemez means business, would be the perfect mentor for Chelsea's young midfielders and forwards.

Really hope this loan at Granada works. Long been my favourite player from the academy. He just has an abundance of talent, it would be a shame to see him not realise it. But like people said, I like Paco Jemez and he plays a really attractive style of football. He has the ability to make it here. Just hope he can prove it.

Good loan move. Granada are shit so I think he'll be their best player quite quickly & maybe even get them in the top 10 which would be brilliant for them. Definitely going to go to some Granada games this year

I was thinking about this guy earlier today. An exceptional talent on the ball! Why do we always loan him out and not try introducing him into our main squad. Surely he would do a better job than RLC is doing with his chances!

The whole club is dysfunctional. Managers keep coming and going. Talented youngsters are loaned out and then sold for marginal profits. Mediocre players continue to start due to support inside the club.

• 1 month later...

He made his debut in La Liga,so here are some stats of his game

1 Shot
93% Passing
1 Chance
3 Dribbles
1 Aerial Won

Here are his video Highlights.

Obviously,you can see here clearly his immese potential.Great dribbling,quite fast and he actually tracks back to win som defense duels.It is funny that a 20 year old kid has a better technique than some of our starting eleven.Costa,Matic and Oscar are nowhere near his technique.I just hope he found his key to stay injury free and Conte will give him a fair chance,which is quite uncommon for a Chelsea coach,by the way

14 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He made his debut in La Liga,so here are some stats of his game

1 Shot
93% Passing
1 Chance
3 Dribbles
1 Aerial Won

Here are his video Highlights.

Obviously,you can see here clearly his immese potential.Great dribbling,quite fast and he actually tracks back to win som defense duels.It is funny that a 20 year old kid has a better technique than some of our starting eleven.Costa,Matic and Oscar are nowhere near his technique.I just hope he found his key to stay injury free and Conte will give him a fair chance,which is quite uncommon for a Chelsea coach,by the way

Thanks for the update mate, appreciated.

And wow, I just can't wait for next preseason when Conte meets Christensen, Boga and Musonda, if Conte is still around though lol.

I watched the Granada match. He was very passive in looking for the ball. Walked around the entire match. Very poor effort off the ball offensively.

That said, Granada play horrible football. I think it's going to be a really bad loan for him due to Granada's playing style.

14 hours ago, Bir_CFC said:

I watched the Granada match. He was very passive in looking for the ball. Walked around the entire match. Very poor effort off the ball offensively.

That said, Granada play horrible football. I think it's going to be a really bad loan for him due to Granada's playing style.

Playing style should not matter. You have to apply yourself in every game if you want to prove yourself. Walking around all game gets you nothing. He has to run and make something happen even though Granada play bad.

4 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Playing style should not matter. You have to apply yourself in every game if you want to prove yourself. Walking around all game gets you nothing. He has to run and make something happen even though Granada play bad.

Def agree, hence my criticism. But if the team and the manager's playing style is long balls or just getting the ball to the flanks and crossing blindly, it's going to be demoralize Boga when he's the only one who wants to play possession football, quick 1-2s, etc. Just look at Betis for Charly's sake. Not a great team, but they do try to actually play football so lots of chances for Charly to influence the game. Granada were playing like a Championship team. Hopefully it improves, as it's just 1 game but I do fear this being a poor loan for Boga's development.

It was very much reminiscent of a Hazard (walking mode) performance when a lackluster Chelsea team fails to inspire him. It's partly Hazard's fault of course but you can't argue the lack of an increased tempo possession football doesn't also have an impact.