test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Playstation 4

Started by Steve,

216 posts in this topic

They must be joking right.......... How the hell am i supposed to get a NEW console when i just got the ps3 slim for Christmas! I swear to the heavens i told my friends that the ps4 would be released pretty soon so i may not ask for a new ps3 (old one was broken) and even told my parents not to sweat getting me a new ps3 because i was sure the ps4 would be released soon................................................................................... (to bad i switched my mind).

My friends havent had the trouble i have with my ps3, so they it seems tthey'll be getting it days if not weeks after it gets out. Im buggin right now, because i aint gonna use my hard earned $$$ i plan on using for my first car a new ps4.....sigh.

Also Got to admit the graphics are not "AMAZING" as one would expec. i think that the game itself needs to be made with better grahics. Why even Sony execs said that the ps3 was not being used to its full capacity, for the games haven't evolved at the rate at which we or they thought.

they're both not out and nobody has seen them so please wait till both are out... I'm sick of going into topics (not here) and peeps trying to convince each other why what is better... they're both probably based on the SAME CPU and this 2Tera FLOPS Marketing-Gag by Sony gets you no more power out of the PS4 like they mention... flops ar floating point operations and you don't need them at all for graphics...

viedeos seemed nice to me watch dog and that unreal 4 Engine looks the real shit... but both are on the same x86-Architechture and in basic this means they can BOTH use the same engine and cross-plattform-gameing should be no more problem... e. g. play'n fifa on xbox720 and ps4 against each other over the net...

cheers...

Sony stay Scheeming. It's not like im not gonna get it, but like, damn this shit is annoyin as hell with literally every company spying and sending it's info over to the FBI/CIA. The thing is, Sony was smart in slipping this in just before launch to avoid any uproar, but hopefully consumers realize this (which they prob won't) and get it removed in some sort of fashion.

Seems like Gov't RFID chips will be coming round the corner at this rate. And the way movies try and depict this notion of gov't's spying on their people as a far fetched, OTT possibility is laughable as every year they just keep upping the ante.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Sony stay Scheeming. It's not like im not gonna get it, but like, damn this shit is annoyin as hell with literally every company spying and sending it's info over to the FBI/CIA. The thing is, Sony was smart in slipping this in just before launch to avoid any uproar, but hopefully consumers realize this (which they prob won't) and get it removed in some sort of fashion.

Seems like Gov't RFID chips will be coming round the corner at this rate. And the way movies try and depict this notion of gov't's spying on their people as a far fetched, OTT possibility is laughable as every year they just keep upping the ante.

He's really overreacting lol, sounds like a clown. It's not like they're going to use the PS Eye or something to spy on us. That's like saying your phone network provider are also spying because they have the ability to record any phone calls or retrieve any messages... It's a real stupid thing to get so mad over.

I'm pretty sure Sony has been moderating voice and text messages for years now...

Rmpr likes this

He's really overreacting lol, sounds like a clown. It's not like they're going to use the PS Eye or something to spy on us. That's like saying your phone network provider are also spying because they have the ability to record any phone calls or retrieve any messages... It's a real stupid thing to get so mad over.

I'm pretty sure Sony has been moderating voice and text messages for years now...

IDK i get pretty irritated at shit like this. Hate this feeling of constantly being watched. Will still buy the ps4 anyway but it's something that bothers me a lot.

Big brother has been watching for years, it's only going to get worse.

The whole " If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about " crap annoys me. Free country my arse!

I need a better TV for these next gen consoles. My current one would not really do it justice

dave30 likes this

Launch day!

I know a couple of people who have their hands on it literally as i am typing. I have got to wait to the postman... But TBH, fuck queueing up for it.

Gonna pick it up tomorrow, guaranteed one so couldn't be arsed queuing up, anyone know what games they're getting? Everything seems stale except for killzone and knack :/

^ I ordered mine in September, but it's arriving today. Ordered on the 4th, though, when did you order yours?

Somewhere mid september. I was now 2700th on the list, and that store only got 500