test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneMoSalah

Marco Reus

Started by OneMoSalah,

2,110 posts in this topic

I think people need to realize that Gotze has RELEASE CLAUSE in his contract which mean if you have enough money to pay the clause then you will get gotze. I don't think that is the case with reus,gundogan,lewandowski in which dortmund can ask tons of money before they let them go

Forget to add that reus best position is on the left wing where he can cut in and connect with gotze, oops sounds similar to the player that we have (hazard cut inside and connect with mata)

Because I don't support Dortmund?

Its not that, they created simple team, we should create our own. Not stealing from them...after all we have kdb...

Its not that, they created simple team, we should create our own. Not stealing from them...after all we have kdb...

DaFuq? Not stealing from Dortmund? BUYING players from Dortmund is stealing? Then isn't buying anyone from any team, anywhere stealing?

Berke and Sir Mikel OBE like this

Apparently he has a buyout clause. 35 million euros. Worth it ? This is supposedly reported by the first journalist who got news of the Gotze deal, Jan Aage Fjortoft on twitter.

If his release clause is 35 million euros then we have to meet his release clause and hope Rues wants to come here! he is an amazing talent and would improve our team massively, and 35 million euros is a bargain imo!

Just imagine -

Reus - Mata - Hazard

Cavani

tumblr_m3y1i5ZhfK1rvyooxo1_500.gif

kellzfresh and Milan like this

No way are Dortmund gonna sell Gotze, Lewa and Reus in the same tranfer window immediately after reaching the CL final.

No way are Dortmund gonna sell Gotze, Lewa and Reus in the same tranfer window immediately after reaching the CL final.

they would have no choice with Reus if he wants to go! all someone has to do is meet his release clause then its up to Reus, Dortmund cant stop him if he chooses to leave.

And with Lewandowski if they don't sell him this window then next season he will leave for free, so they are not really in a strong position to keep them for much longer.

they would have no choice with Reus if he wants to go! all someone has to do is meet his release clause then its up to Reus, Dortmund cant stop him if he chooses to leave.

And with Lewandowski if they don't sell him this window then next season he will leave for free, so they are not really in a strong position to keep them for much longer.

Yeah, that's true but i don't think Reus would leave. He wanted to come back to Dortmund(he was in thier academy, right?) when he was playing for Mönchengladbach. He wouldn't want to leave after just spending a year with them. Although you never know.

Classy classy player though!

I prefer Di Maria for 25mi....

reus is better...but his agent already said, that there is no buyout clause.

reus is better...but his agent already said, that there is no buyout clause.

Reus is the better player overall, Di Maria is by far the player who suits us more!

His best position is right behind the striker, because that's where he's most goal-threatening. That's where he played for Gladbach 11/12, he has just been forced to the left wing by Götze. Mata played a beast season at this position though. We're not gonna sign him soon anyway.

This is precisely what I have been saying - fans, just like the club, wanting to buy all these young and upcoming talents for the sake it as opposed to having a clear idea to have a proper balanced squad. With Schurrle already seemingly certain to join and Hazard around, why on earth would we want to buy more players whose main position is on the LW?!

Rmpr and Bosnian Blue like this

Dortmund executive Hans-Joachim Watzke told SPORT1media: "Marco Reus possesses a release clause option in his current contract at our club.He could leave our club due to that.He is, however, the only player in our first-team squad that has such a contract clause."

Reports suggest the clause is around 30 million.