Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much doubt he will leave Dortmund, I would be shocked if they lose that many players, it is not like they dont have money!

Lewandowski will be gone sooner or later, Gotze already betrayed them and Hummels will probably do the same. Adding Reus to the package seems too much, doesnt it?

I don't think he is so unavailable. As a matter of fact like a month ago I read somewhere we were preparing a bid of 35 mln pounds for him. I'd be extremely happy if some of this is true. Dortmund use him on the wing but I think he plays better as a striker, his finishing is remarkable. I'd take him instead of Falcao on any day of the week.

He does not play better as a striker. He can play anywhere, but is best on the right wing or behind the striker. That is why they always switch with Gotze. He has finishing yes, but would be best in the right wing positionhere.

I think people need to realize that Gotze has RELEASE CLAUSE in his contract which mean if you have enough money to pay the clause then you will get gotze. I don't think that is the case with reus,gundogan,lewandowski in which dortmund can ask tons of money before they let them go

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently he has a buyout clause. 35 million euros. Worth it ? This is supposedly reported by the first journalist who got news of the Gotze deal, Jan Aage Fjortoft on twitter.

If his release clause is 35 million euros then we have to meet his release clause and hope Rues wants to come here! he is an amazing talent and would improve our team massively, and 35 million euros is a bargain imo!

Just imagine -

Reus - Mata - Hazard

Cavani

tumblr_m3y1i5ZhfK1rvyooxo1_500.gif

No way are Dortmund gonna sell Gotze, Lewa and Reus in the same tranfer window immediately after reaching the CL final.

they would have no choice with Reus if he wants to go! all someone has to do is meet his release clause then its up to Reus, Dortmund cant stop him if he chooses to leave.

And with Lewandowski if they don't sell him this window then next season he will leave for free, so they are not really in a strong position to keep them for much longer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You