test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneMoSalah

Marco Reus

Started by OneMoSalah,

2,110 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Such a shame, wonderful player.

Imagine what he could be had he not missed all those matches. I think he'd be getting the praise as the next best player to Messi and Ronaldo.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

There had been grumblings about our old boy Schürrle going to BvB. Maybe they knew about the Reus injury already and have been looking around for a replacement that can also be utilized in other areas of the attack once Reus comes back.

One of those players who's linked with moves away every year but will never leave Dortmund.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

One of those players who's linked with moves away every year but will never leave Dortmund.

And not to mention his injury record. Just picked up another one yesterday (not sure how serious though).

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

And not to mention his injury record. Just picked up another one yesterday (not sure how serious though).

Yep. I love him as a player but for silly money like that we could easily get Sanchez who's better anyway.

Yes, yesterday he went off injured again. Shame, if it wasn't for so many injuries he could really be one of the world bests. I'm big fan of him and he is unplayable on his day, but now I can't see point of splashing big sum for him.

These injuries makes him the perfect transfer target for arsene, for sure!

Its 46 days this year so far. We was worried about Diego but hes had no probs for ages. But £70 mills a bit of a gamble innit? Or is he worth the risk?

Reus%20Injury%20History.png