test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Month - January 2013

Started by BlueLion.,

212 posts in this topic

The 6th? are you drunk? We won't have a motm until mid feb the way you're going...

Quiet or I'll ban you.

In retrospect it is a bit late. I'll probably put it up tomorrow.

should have been @muzchap last month but it should be him atleast this month without a doubt,

@only place to be is a very close second and only because he is too stubborn in my opinion. pleease dont take it the wrong way. its just that he likes/dislikes one particular thing (like lamps) and then takes every oppurtunity to rub it in. but his posts are really quality and informative and shows the knowledge of some1 who has been a die-hard fan all his life.

Muzchap and kellzfresh like this

Only place to be

Find myself agreeing with nearly everything he says, scary really :)

Mentions @hutcho CFC, Rmpr, Stingray and Didierforever :)

Kojo, TorontoChelsea, Only place to be..

Hon. mentions: Musaffir, didierforever and Nachikethas (because his posts crack me up)

thank you for the mention. feels good. :)

BluesChick, Blue Armour and Muzchap like this

I don't contribute much but I read loads and I feel Hutcho CFC is a great poster.

I will like this but i am out of likes. :D

I will be voting Muzchap as i nominated him and he is a deserved winner who hasn't won it before. Though Rmpr would be my close second as he is a very deserved nominee, along with the rest. Good luck everyone.

Muzchap likes this

I will be voting Muzchap as i nominated him and he is a deserved winner who hasn't won it before. Though Rmpr would be my close second as he is a very deserved nominee, along with the rest. Good luck everyone.

Cheers Hutcho :)

Knowing you have won it previously and Rmpr - I voted Only Place to Be - good posts, it was tough choice between you, him and Stingray :)

Hutcho and Stingray like this

Although my nominated member Slam Dunk didn't make it, I agree Muzchap deserves it. He's been so close so many times so this time i must be his.

Muzchap likes this

Cheers Hutcho :)

Knowing you have won it previously and Rmpr - I voted Only Place to Be - good posts, it was tough choice between you, him and Stingray :)

Exactly, you stingray and the only place to be deserve it more because you have not won it previously but have deserved to do so. :)

Muzchap likes this