test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Month - January 2013

Started by BlueLion.,

212 posts in this topic

So, we are again at that point where we ask the members of TalkChelsea to nominate those who they feel have gone beyond the call of duty this month.

Is there someone you reckon has been even more brilliant than usual this January? In the Benitez-inspired lull Chelsea Football Club currently finds itself in, have you found illumination from the incessant ramblings of a certain individual? Or perhaps there is a member you just think is incredibly charming, intelligent and good-looking... in which case I have to remind members that though I welcome the compliment, you won't be able to nominate me or the other staff members. We already know we're awesome.

The usual rules apply - nominate a single member or a handful: its entirely up to you. One of the moderators will then sift through the mire and determine who are the four or five most-nominated individuals and then whack a poll up. We'll give you until Wednesday the 6th of February to put your nominations forward, then we'll put up the poll.

Remember, you can't nominate yourself. That's just cheeky.

Good luck to you all.

(You'd need it if I wasn't an Admin :ph34r:)

Jason likes this

Lots of great candidates as always. But If i had to choose 1 i would probably go with Muzchap. Great poster, nearly won it last month as well. Good luck :)

Quality over quantity for me - Stingray, TorontoChelsea, SlamDunk & Bushman have all stood out for me as mature and intelligent posters,who stand firm to their beliefs and don't bend over for a couple of likes.

Stingray likes this

So, we are again at that point where we ask the members of TalkChelsea to nominate those who they feel have gone beyond the call of duty this month.

Is there someone you reckon has been even more brilliant than usual this January? In the Benitez-inspired lull Chelsea Football Club currently finds itself in, have you found illumination from the incessant ramblings of a certain individual? Or perhaps there is a member you just think is incredibly charming, intelligent and good-looking... in which case I have to remind members that though I welcome the compliment, you won't be able to nominate me or the other staff members. We already know we're awesome.

The usual rules apply - nominate a single member or a handful: its entirely up to you. One of the moderators will then sift through the mire and determine who are the four or five most-nominated individuals and then whack a poll up. We'll give you until Wednesday the 6th of February to put your nominations forward, then we'll put up the poll.

Remember, you can't nominate yourself. That's just cheeky.

Good luck to you all.

(You'd need it if I wasn't an Admin :ph34r:)

The 6th? are you drunk? We won't have a motm until mid feb the way you're going...

Ryan Davidson :Goober:

Na Rmpr again stood out for me so him.

Honurable mention to Spike, Kezza, Kohonas and the almighty Cap wherever he may be.

Rmpr likes this

Thanks for the mentions lads. I really appreciate it.

Anyway... The only place to be has to win it this month. No doubt about it.

Stingray

Quality posts. Most people post tons bullsh*t and beg for likes. He, as much as I've read his posts, focuses on relevant points and remains mature through-out

Toronto Chelsea and Bushman worth a mention aswell.

Stingray likes this