test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Abuse, abuse, abuse...

Started by BlueLion.,

41 posts in this topic
the level of abuse kicked off in the close season. Imo it was allowed to go unchecked. We were told it was boredom and the forum would return to normal once the season restarted. We are now at the busiest time

and it seems the abuse has escalated . So many people now dont post here . Even Steve and Alex rarely post and Esk almost never . I have also noticed most of our female members rarely post now .

Pity but TC is not the pleasant place it once was.

I remember when you last stated this, you blamed me for everyone leaving.

I remember when you last stated this, you blamed me for everyone leaving.

Nevermind, he changes his opnion too easily.

Kojo likes this

It's kicking off in the thread designed for people to stop their kicking off....Oh the irony!!

You call this kicking off... you fairy!

^^^ oh the irony :D

You call this kicking off... you fairy!

^^^ oh the irony :D

Listen mate just because you cant handle not smoking for a few days you feel it necessary to kick off with me? It'll change nothing. You naughty boy. I am disgusted by your behaviour and you should most definitely apologise.....again!!

I can't believe I am having to lock a topic about stopping the abuse because of all the abuse going on in it :doh:

The point was that this is a last warning. Insults and attacks will not be tolerated anymore. I hope this thread has served it's purpose.

Stingray and Spike like this