xPetrCechx

If Chelsea don't sign Isco we will regret it, especially if Arsenal/Real/Barca/United/or someone else sign him. We might not necessarily need him, in fact we do tbh - when we rest Mata we are shite. Isco could be a like for like replacement when we rest Juan.

If Chelsea don't sign Isco we will regret it, especially if Arsenal/Real/Barca/United/or someone else sign him. We might not necessarily need him, in fact we do tbh - when we rest Mata we are shite. Isco could be a like for like replacement when we rest Juan.

You hit the nail on the head...when Mata sits, we are shite. Isco is amazing having watched him play every match, he is every bit as good as Mata or close to it.

Again, if Isco comes to Chels for such a small role, he will be as criticized as Oscar. He will need a good time to adapt (language, style, city, food, etc) and has the same problem of being unconfortable in tight and physical situations (although he is a better dribler and close range shooter).

If Isco comes, I want Marin out. We must not buy great players just to prevent them from going elsewhere...

Again, if Isco comes to Chels for such a small role, he will be as criticized as Oscar. He will need a good time to adapt (language, style, city, food, etc) and has the same problem of being unconfortable in tight and physical situations (although he is a better dribler and close range shooter).

If Isco comes, I want Marin out. We must not buy great players just to prevent them from going elsewhere...

If Isco comes in I want Marin out also. I think Isco is much more talented.

The only thing I've seen from Marin is that he knows how to beat Fullbacks and Centrebacks. His decision making hasn't impressed thus far.

Isco...WTH?!

He may be a really talented kid but as many have pointed out, he's not what we need when we already have a number of No.10s/CAMs. Why on earth are even trying to stack up the number of midfielders we have when our priority should be getting a DM/CM and another striker!!

He is a malaga youth product, I have heard he wants to stay and will only leave if the club tell him to go.

He played as a CM when santi cazorla was still there or as a winger.

Nope. He's a Valencia youth product. Malaga bought him from Valencia in 2011.

He is a malaga youth product, I have heard he wants to stay and will only leave if the club tell him to go.

He's from Valencia's academy

I will be third person to say that he is a product of the Valancia Mestalla.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You