test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Isco

Started by xPetrCechx,

1,203 posts in this topic
Again, if Isco comes to Chels for such a small role, he will be as criticized as Oscar. He will need a good time to adapt (language, style, city, food, etc) and has the same problem of being unconfortable in tight and physical situations (although he is a better dribler and close range shooter).

If Isco comes, I want Marin out. We must not buy great players just to prevent them from going elsewhere...

If Isco comes in I want Marin out also. I think Isco is much more talented.

The only thing I've seen from Marin is that he knows how to beat Fullbacks and Centrebacks. His decision making hasn't impressed thus far.

A few days ago they were reporting that it was a done deal to the Bernabeu (now they are saying he's going to Chelsea?????)

WTF!?!?!? Bloody wierd transfer news.

Seems a good player.

Can he play in the pivot or is he a pure attacking mid?

He is a malaga youth product, I have heard he wants to stay and will only leave if the club tell him to go.

He played as a CM when santi cazorla was still there or as a winger.

Isco...WTH?!

He may be a really talented kid but as many have pointed out, he's not what we need when we already have a number of No.10s/CAMs. Why on earth are even trying to stack up the number of midfielders we have when our priority should be getting a DM/CM and another striker!!

pHaRaOn and The Mak like this

He is a malaga youth product, I have heard he wants to stay and will only leave if the club tell him to go.

Nope. He's a Valencia youth product. Malaga bought him from Valencia in 2011.

He's from Valencia's academy

I will be third person to say that he is a product of the Valancia Mestalla.

Fully Skilled,,AM Minded,,Superb First Touch

the best option of "Long-Term" Lampard replacement....

I know it is an YT compilation but wow. WOW!

JAW-DROPPING ball control. If he plays like that on a regular basis, the guy is a monster of a player. 15m would be an absolute steal. However, he shouldn't be top priority.

I have watched him a couple of times with La Rojita. He really is talented, I mean he's a Spanish Mid - that's enough praise.

Some of his dribbles resemble Messi, very good footballer and still very young.. a bright future ahead of him if he makes right choices and keeps making progress week in week out.. though would be foolish of Chelsea to go snap up youngsters for 20mil if we've got enough to fill the position and the likes of KdB etc coming through.. would be bad for his talent and progress as well just a luxury signing for us. Grass is not always greener on other side of the fence.

MetsajCFC likes this

Some of his dribbles resemble Messi, very good footballer and still very young.. a bright future ahead of him if he makes right choices and keeps making progress week in week out.. though would be foolish of Chelsea to go snap up youngsters for 20mil if we've got enough to fill the position and the likes of KdB etc coming through.. would be bad for his talent and progress as well just a luxury signing for us. Grass is not always greener on other side of the fence.

It reminds me of Messi too. I just thought it would be too soon to make those kind of comparisons.

Getting Isco will be another great signing. So talented. We have almost no quality in depth in the 3 positions behind the striker (apart from Moses). Marin will be at most a squad player. Really hope this is true.

We don't need Isco,it would be better to see Piazon get more chances than buy the Malaga youngster.We simply can not buy every popular young talent.

Yes we can, whos there to stop us? plus it will stop out competition from getting them