test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Isco

Started by xPetrCechx,

1,188 posts in this topic
Don't understand the people who think we don't need him. Whenever we rest either Hazard or Mata our team is simply not good enough in attack.

We want to be a TOP club don't we? Well a TOP club has many TOP players fighting for EACH position. Who's threatening Hazard and Mata? Oscar and Piazon? lol no.

Oscar has potential and is a good player. Piazon isn't even an AM, neither is Moses, Marin etc.

We're one of the richest clubs in the world and the current European Champions. Why settle for anything other than the very best?

McEachran doesn't play AM. De Bruyne is clearly a future pivot player. Marin is a winger - simple as that.

He wouldn't be a 'back up' option. He would be a top rotation player which we need.

Jeez. People talk about how we need more strikers when we've got Torres and Ba yet think we're 'ok' when it comes to our creative midfielders. No.

We play around 2 games a week these days. Again - what happens when we rest Mata or Hazard?..... and why does that happen? Because our options aren't good enough when it comes to rotation.

Do people not realise how incredible Isco's talent is? Anything near the reported price would be a steal.

????????????????????????

Land, Blue Armour, Rmpr and 1 other like this

Yeah, the more I think about it the more it sounds like a shitty paper making stuff up. Not happening, unfortunately.

Great talent. But i think we need to fix our priorities first.

1. Striker - fixed

2. Pivot player(regista) - (benat, moutinho)

3. Left back for cole or give him a contract - (luke shaw, coentrao)

4. Extra Attacking mid - (isco)

The Mak and Blueisthecolor like this

Don't understand the people who think we don't need him. Whenever we rest either Hazard or Mata our team is simply not good enough in attack.

We want to be a TOP club don't we? Well a TOP club has many TOP players fighting for EACH position. Who's threatening Hazard and Mata? Oscar and Piazon? lol no.

Oscar has potential and is a good player. Piazon isn't even an AM, neither is Moses, Marin etc.

We're one of the richest clubs in the world and the current European Champions. Why settle for anything other than the very best?

McEachran doesn't play AM. De Bruyne is clearly a future pivot player. Marin is a winger - simple as that.

He wouldn't be a 'back up' option. He would be a top rotation player which we need.

Jeez. People talk about how we need more strikers when we've got Torres and Ba yet think we're 'ok' when it comes to our creative midfielders. No.

We play around 2 games a week these days. Again - what happens when we rest Mata or Hazard?..... and why does that happen? Because our options aren't good enough when it comes to rotation.

Do people not realise how incredible Isco's talent is? Anything near the reported price would be a steal.

This is not FIFA, the players wont be lying around on the bench waiting for their time just because the team will have a great depth!

Things just dont work, the chemestry falls apart and there will always be players moaning about their playing time. Also, no team can have immense depth in all areas of the field, if you have 4 big players for one spot, somewhere else on the pitch will lack quality. Barcelona has Sanchez, Iniesta, Pedro, Tello, Villa and Thiago for 2 positions (no wonder Villa is unhappy) and no CBs. ManCity has Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez and Balotelli for striker and no proper winger and defender (besides Kompany). Real Madrid has immense offensive depth (the best of any other team) and no RB (not even one).

So....Leif, decide!

Do you prefer to have Mata, Hazard, Moses, Oscar, Piazon and Marin for 3 positions and add quality on ST, CM, CB, LB? - OR - Do you prefer to buy Isco and Schurrle and keep Ba as the only Striker and Terry and Iva as our only trully great centerbacks?

Blue Armour and The Mak like this

He source is pretty bad but if this were true it would be brilliant, a top class talent, I remember being impressed by him when he played for Valencia, he's developed so much since then. He would be a great signing for any club.

In terms of passing football, Barca will be ahead of us for another 10 years at least. Last year we won CL with our game. If we go Chelsea tikitaka vs Barca tikitaka we will never win against them because they are better in that. We are (were) better at defending and taking chances. Play our game, not being defensive and park the bus at all, but for fuck sake, dont copy barca. We are fucking english team and should play like so! Not that classic strong harsh nasty football, but as english team, we could also be offensive and creative and play beautiful. This comparising to barca and that we are making barca tactics is pissing me of. We are CHELSEA. Not city to be overloaded with unhappy players etc...We lack some balls and experience. Get a powerful CM, keep rest team as it is, involve youth and we will have some great team in two years. Why the hell we need another CAM like Isco? Cuz Oscar isnt good enough? And sell Kdb? And have 10 pissed CAMs on bench? Yeah lets buy buy buy and sell what we already bought. And in two years, a new super talent will come and we should buy him too and sell Isco then and...brilliant logic. Some people just dont trust our players. I mean, Kdb is doing great so far, but you would sell him just to bring in Isco? Just because he is more fancy or what? I wont be surprised if Kdb becomes bigger player than Isco in the end...

...rage over... :)

Can he play as a striker? 'cause I notice he is really good at shooting. If we can get him and push him to the foward positon, maybe we'll get a nice striker, definately better than torres.

We aren't getting him.We have Mata,Oscar,Hazard,KDB,Marin and Moses available.I call bollocks.

Who says KDB and/or Marin are to count with?

Plus, isnt Isco a striker?

Great player. He has incredible ball control and dribbling. I wouldn't say no to signing him due to his amazing ability and even more amazing potential, but a player like Isco shouldn't be top priority.

The Mak likes this

I think this rumour is 100% false but IF it were true for me it would mean this:

1. Oscar will drop to a deeper role

2. If Pep comes in the summer Isco will play as the false 9

If Chelsea don't sign Isco we will regret it, especially if Arsenal/Real/Barca/United/or someone else sign him. We might not necessarily need him, in fact we do tbh - when we rest Mata we are shite. Isco could be a like for like replacement when we rest Juan.

Mufassir08 likes this

If Chelsea don't sign Isco we will regret it, especially if Arsenal/Real/Barca/United/or someone else sign him. We might not necessarily need him, in fact we do tbh - when we rest Mata we are shite. Isco could be a like for like replacement when we rest Juan.

You hit the nail on the head...when Mata sits, we are shite. Isco is amazing having watched him play every match, he is every bit as good as Mata or close to it.

Z-25 and OneMoSalah like this

Again, if Isco comes to Chels for such a small role, he will be as criticized as Oscar. He will need a good time to adapt (language, style, city, food, etc) and has the same problem of being unconfortable in tight and physical situations (although he is a better dribler and close range shooter).

If Isco comes, I want Marin out. We must not buy great players just to prevent them from going elsewhere...

Don't know much about this guy but I do agree that it is quite worrying how different as an attacking force we are without Mata. Somebody needs to step up.