test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Isco

Started by xPetrCechx,

1,188 posts in this topic

I think I remember reading somewhere that Isco has a minimum release clause of under £20m.

Great player if this transfer happens, can be utilised in various roles. fingers-crossed!

I just hope we stay away from the overrated Willian.

If it happens brilliant but screams luxury signing. From what I've seen of him has been behind the striker, can he play in a deeper midfield role (dlp, cm)? If not i'd probably prefer Benat

TRANSFERS: Sunday People Sport can reveal that Chelsea are close to announcing the £15million signing of Malaga's Isco

' Chelsea are close to announcing a £15m deal for Malaga forward and Spanish sensation Isco #CFC (Mirror) '

20 Millions, a bargain for his talent for me, but we have too much offensive midfielders.

Joke? He plays Better than Oscar till now...

Yes, because he is the main player at his club & Pellegrini use him in the best way, Oscar mus play much deeper for me, and most play more.

Z-25 and sodasys like this

TRANSFERS: Sunday People Sport can reveal that Chelsea are close to announcing the £15million signing of Malaga's Isco

' Chelsea are close to announcing a £15m deal for Malaga forward and Spanish sensation Isco #CFC (Mirror) '

20 Millions, a bargain for his talent for me, but we have too much offensive midfielders.

Having an offensive midfield trio from Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Isco and Moses (can't see Marin making it here) sounds good to me. There needs to be competition for places, and alternatives for each game. All five are amongst the most talented young players in the game for their own positions and all have different characteristics. It will create an awful lot of competition amongst them keeping everyone at the top of their game and fresh, and preventing the team from becoming overly reliant on one or two players.

It's no different to United trying to stockpile wingers over the years when they can only play 2 at a time.

Mufassir08 and Heisenberg like this

Amazing player, but we don't need him.

I am seriously worried we will fuck things up, buying more players than the neccessary (for the same attacking positions and forget about the defense and pivot) and too young...

yuvala likes this

Having an offensive midfield trio from Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Isco and Moses (can't see Marin making it here) sounds good to me. There needs to be competition for places, and alternatives for each game. All five are amongst the most talented young players in the game for their own positions and all have different characteristics. It will create an awful lot of competition amongst them keeping everyone at the top of their game and fresh, and preventing the team from becoming overly reliant on one or two players.

It's no different to United trying to stockpile wingers over the years when they can only play 2 at a time.

Totally agree! when we rested Mata and Hazard against the worst team in the league we lost and looked like we never spent a fortune on quality players last summer.

getting Isco can be key in playing Oscar in his original deeper role and Moses could be moved up the field in case we don't get another striker.

1chelsea likes this

First of all this player is fantastic player. However he is NOT what we need. He is CAM. And we have Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Kdb and Marin who all play there. And 4 of them could easily be starters and should be. We dont need Isco to be backup, competition or whatever. Oscar is already there, as well Marin and Kdb on the way. Too many players is not always best thing. The second thing is that we need CM to play in pivot. Even a CM puts some doubts that Oscar will ever be our starter if some good CM actualy comes. With Moses, Mata and Hazard I dont see starting spot for Oscar. That means, Isco is totaly unneccesary, he is great talent but we will never have them all and we shouldnt. Go after Benat, Camacho, Essien, Kdb, Capoue, Bender , Gundogan, Sissoko or Hernanes instead...

The Mak likes this

You got a point, but Isco has a very Oscaresque profil, maybe better finishing, we need more true wingers a la Valencia and for me the priority is to buy a Central Midfielder to play alongside Mike/Ramires , Benat would be a superbe buy and could play upfront too.But! for 20 Millions for Isco sounds for me a very good deal.

Would be an excellent signing to rotate regularly with Mata and Hazard. You see how much better Mata performs when he's refreshed. He'd be playing under a Spanish couch, we have a nice Spanish contingent with plenty of young players he can grow with, and it would be yet another reason for Pep to want to come here.

Plus he's one of those who if the time ever came to sell, he'd turn an enormous profit.

Anything under £20m is a steal for a talent like Isco.