test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Member Of The Month - December 2012

Started by Steve,

126 posts in this topic
Alex BUT only if he changes his name back to Blue Lion .... K O T C

Decide, is it Alex or Blue Lion if he comes back?

I would've liked to post a lot more this month, but with my daughter being born (on my birthday! :getin:) at the start if the month, it kind of took up some of my time...I've mainly just been reading and, for me, it's between @Corner and @The only place to be; always have something to contribute, whatever the topic.

Also like to mention @ and @!

:D

OneMoSalah, Corner and Spike like this

I would've liked to post a lot more this month, but with my daughter being born (on my birthday! :getin:) at the start if the month, it kind of took up some of my time...I've mainly just been reading and, for me, it's between @Corner and @The only place to be; always have something to contribute, whatever the topic.

Congratulations, what did you name her?

The Mak likes this

Will be voting for one of Sheva, Muzchap or HutchoCFC. I just like how they keep their discussions civil, and also how they're open minded to others views.

Hutcho and Sheva. like this

Congrats mate!! Did you name her Ryan? Best name for a girl ever.....

:Goober:

The Mak and Spike like this

Congratulations, what did you name her?
Congrats mate!! Did you name her Ryan? Best name for a girl ever.....

:Goober:

ROFL!!

Haha, nah, close though! I think we're going with Ryan-etta! :Goober:

Her name is Maia; pronounced like the -miah in Jeremiah! :D

Sheva., BluesChick and OneMoSalah like this

ROFL!!

Haha, nah, close though! I think we're going with Ryan-etta! :Goober:

Her name is Maia; pronounced like the -miah in Jeremiah! :D

Ha, I knew she would have a very French name. I was ecpecting Claire or Charlotte.

I think I met a French girl named Maia once. I think it was spelt Maïa though.

The Mak likes this

Ha, I knew she would have a very French name. I was ecpecting Claire or Charlotte.

I think I met a French girl named Maia once. I think it was spelt Maïa though.

Or Makélelé? :Goober:

It was considered, believe me!

Yeah, there's so many ways to spell nearly every name; you don't realise it until you see peoples reactions to various spellings.

Nah, I'm more Irish than anything else; the French thing is just in honour of Le Big Mak...what a man. Anyway, I could talk about him all day, so back to topic! :P