test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Happy New Year!

Started by Steve,

37 posts in this topic

Alright, have a fucking great year in 2013! I honestly hope all of our dreams come true and that everyone stay healthy and happy!

A new transfer window is comming, so save your money to buy some new shirts. Lets go Chelsea!

I really need to go to the beach now, it is getting very crowded already...

Dicas-Reveillon-Rio-de-Janeiro02.jpg

Happy New Year, fellow Chelsea fans! :) And what a fucking year for Chelsea it was!

I hope you all have some beautiful memories left over from 2012. And I hope even more so that you live some wonderful moments in 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AT TALKCHELSEA!

Hello from Argentina to all fans of Chelsea FC
hope you have a happy new year and fulfill their desires
greetings to all
go chelsea♥, champions of europe
Thanks for having me in good way talkchelsea.net

again sorry for my bad english
bye:

137B8C5CE.jpg

Kieran. and CHOULO19 like this

Happy new year everyone, stay healthy and safe and of course, achieve all goals you have set out. All the best, up the Chels!