Adem Ljajić

Miracle

According to Italian press Chelsea wants Adem Ljajić.

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/184323/Mercato-Fiorentina-Chelsea-su-un-altro-viola.html

2agsz9l.jpg

Probably bullsh*t and I think we don't need him. It seems trouble follows him. I remember when Man Utd bought an option on him and then let it lapse because they didn't think he was good enough. Since then, he's been attacked by his manager and refused to sing his nation's anthem. I'd avoid drama queens, especially when they aren't that talented.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Italian press Chelsea wants Adem Ljajić.

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/184323/Mercato-Fiorentina-Chelsea-su-un-altro-viola.html

2agsz9l.jpg

Probably bullsh*t and I think we don't need him. It seems trouble follows him. I remember when Man Utd bought an option on him and then let it lapse because they didn't think he was good enough. Since then, he's been attacked by his manager and refused to sing his nation's anthem. I'd avoid drama queens, especially when they aren't that talented.

He wasn't signed by United because they didn't think they'd get a work permit for him but then he moved to Florentina not long after. They thought he was good enough alright, as did many other teams.

Hes an attacking midfielder right? Never really seen him play or that tbh.

Not really seen or heard much of him

Wait do you need a work permit if your from inside Europe.................. I don't think so..... probably just typed the biggest thing of bullshit ever....wait I'm wrong.... and stupid.... and confused, you probably do, in fact you do....

Wait do you need a work permit if your from inside Europe.................. I don't think so..... probably just typed the biggest thing of bullshit ever....wait I'm wrong.... and stupid.... and confused, you probably do, in fact you do....

Yes, you do need a work permit if you are from a European country who is not a member of the European Union (like Serbia in this case, like Bosnia).

"Bravo, bravo, you deserve the Serie B, you are more handicapped than your son"

cunt x100000000000000*

Hope we dont sign this fucker. Fair play to coach for his burst, cant imagine what I would to in his situation. Probably kill him...if he said that offcourse...Verbal attacks like that and intentional hurting players is something I cant stand.

"Bravo, bravo, you deserve the Serie B, you are more handicapped than your son"

cunt x100000000000000*

Hope we dont sign this fucker. Fair play to coach for his burst, cant imagine what I would to in his situation. Probably kill him...if he said that offcourse...Verbal attacks like that and intentional hurting players is something I cant stand.

Cant believe anyone would say such things, might be in the heat of a moment thing but this is a disgrace to humanity.

I would say NO for several reasons:

1) Aforementioned problems with managers - the Del Rossi incident was well documented.

2) He lacks an end product: He is a good dribbler and is able to weave his opponents, but he lacks the good finish, cross or pass. He's also quite selfish: it's not uncommon for him to take on several men and then blast a shot wide of the goal from the outside of the box.

3) I think he needs to last on the pitch for a bit longer before he considers playing in the EPL. The EPL's quick tempo will wear him down far quicker than Serie A will.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You