test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Upgrade Complete

Started by Jim,

92 posts in this topic

Nice one Jim!

slight problem with my notifications page - clicking on quote or the post someone quoted takes me to the first page of the thread and not the post or the quoted post

Jim, I cant express how happy I am for having found this awesome forum!

Great work and I can finally wirte on my IPad! :D

Jim likes this

Threads I have read don't disappear from "content I have not read" filter.

Same here, I keep clicking the same topic thinking something new has been posted and just end up reading the same thing lol.

I thought it was impossible but the forum is actually getting better and better!

Thank you Jim for everything you are doing and for all the time put into it.

Well yeah. Unless I dreamed about that last night. :yawn:
Hehe. We did... temporarily. :)

lol just remembered that I had the shoutbox disabled in my settings a long time ago because it slows everything down.

Great work, only problem remaining is with the 'recently discussed forum topics'.

When i click on a topic through there, it takes me to the first page of the thread, instead of last post. And it also doesn't get marked as read.

Amblève. and Ramzi like this

Great work, only problem remaining is with the 'recently discussed forum topics'.

When i click on a topic through there, it takes me to the first page of the thread, instead of last post. And it also doesn't get marked as read.

Great work as always JIM, and this is the only "bug" i suppose i can see. Whenever i click on a topic it normally takes you to the last point you were up to but now it takes you to the first page...

On android there's a bug in which quote box isn't showing

There is also a bug when sometimes the "loading" box doesn't disappear and you have to reload the page.