test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,206 posts in this topic

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/08/torres-loan-agreed.html
FINALLY!!!!!! ITS DONE!!!!! WE ARE FFFFFRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!! WE ARE FREE from the crazy misses, the dreadful football and the non-caring attitude!!!
I ve waited so long for this day!!! Too long infact!!! And atlast, the moment has come. Thank you for the couple of good moments (and thousands of hopeless, dreadful, nightmarish, worst, most painful, mind destroying horrible moments). Thank you for teaching oyour BOARD a lesson, since the chelsea transfer dealings can be divinded into a post torres and pre-torres era.
I supported you as much as I could but that performance and miss against corianthians was the straw that broke the camel's back! But fairplay in accepting a reduced wage and not demanding a severance pay!
:blue scalf: :blue scalf:
:blue scalf: :getin: :getin: :getin:

MichaelDance likes this

FINALLY!!!!!! ITS DONE!!!!! WE ARE FFFFFRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!! WE ARE FREE from the crazy misses, the dreadful football and the non-caring attitude!!!

I ve waited so long for this day!!! Too long infact!!! And atlast, the moment has come. Thank you for the couple of good moments (and thousands of hopeless, dreadful, nightmarish, worst, most painful, mind destroying horrible moments). Thank you for teaching oyour BOARD a lesson, since the chelsea transfer dealings can be divinded into a post torres and pre-torres era.

I supported you as much as I could but that performance and miss against corianthians was the straw that broke the camel's back! But fairplay in accepting a reduced wage and not demanding a severance pay!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif blue%20scalf.gif :getin: :getin: :getin:

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :getin: :getin:

He's going only loan tho so he'll be back :cry::cry::cry: , hopefully he likes it there and after the 2 years he decides he wants to stay, but for now lets celebrate :dance::dance::dance:

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif blue%20scalf.gif :getin: :getin: :getin:

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :getin: :getin:

He's going only loan tho so he'll be back :cry::cry::cry: , hopefully he likes it there and after the 2 years he decides he wants to stay, but for now lets celebrate :dance::dance::dance:

there are only 2 years left on his contract!!! so he wont be coming back EVER!!!

MichaelDance likes this

so is there a fee involved or not?

why did we name it as a loan?

loan would mean we are paying all his wages!!!

Not necessarily. Rarely does the parent club cover all of the loaned out players wages. I'm sure we're paying some and Milan are also.

Not necessarily. Rarely does the parent club cover all of the loaned out players wages. I'm sure we're paying some and Milan are also.

thats what i meant!!! that torres will be getting all his rumored 9mil wages. seems torres and his agent won in the severance stand off!!!

there are only 2 years left on his contract!!! so he wont be coming back EVER!!!

But you know Jose likes him, so i wound't be surprised to see him around after the two years.

2 more years till this thread is moved to the ex-Blues section.

Anyway, glad he's off our books.

Does he have a recall clause, just in case?

Also I'm guessing we won't be getting any transfer fee and might be paying a part of his wages too. Either way, this a huge FFP boost.

BREAKING: Fernando Torres’ transfer to AC Milan has been delayed after he missed his flight.

:D:D:D

Just a loan but either way that has to be the end of Fernando Torres' unfortunate Chelsea career. 3 and a half years filled mostly with false hopes, pity and negativity. Best thing for both parties, no doubt. I'd like to thank him for a few good moments including his goal against Barca two years ago when I screamed my heart out, his goal against Benfica in EL final, his hat-trick against QPR and the winning goal against Man City last season at the Bridge.

That being said getting £ 180k or so off our wage bill would be massive. However the deal won't be a good one for us if we're actually paying some of his wages.

MichaelDance likes this

If it's a 2 year loan we might aswell move him to ex blues.

Then Kakuta should've been there years ago. He is not coming back either. His name is good luck in European competitions. I'd keep him on the (loaned out' section.

Thanks for the (few) moments, Niño. Sorry it didn't work, hope you have better luck in Milan.

THANK YOU CHELSEA FOR RIDDING US OF HIM! :)