Fernando Torres

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES PLEASEEEEEEEE

I'm tired of defending you mate but today you were absolutely shit but the actual problem was our midfield .

Mate, if you are going to defend Torres that is fine. Really, anyone can have their opinion and their favourite player...

However, show some respect and at least choose an avatar of him on a Chelsea top, please!

Mate, if you are going to defend Torres that is fine. Really, anyone can have their opinion and their favourite player...

However, show some respect and at least choose an avatar of him on a Chelsea top, please!

I'll change it pretty soonnnnnnnnn

Least he could do is divvy up his £180 000 he earns this week to the 625 fans who went to Romania for that fucking shambolic performance

His defending was sublime. Lamps put in a good pass. And Torres played it safe and cleared it... Didn't want to risk missing. :rolleyes:

His defending was sublime. Lamps put in a good pass. And Torres played it safe and cleared it... Didn't want to risk missing. :rolleyes:

Yup through on goal and play safe by passing it back, just in case it goes wrong.

A lot of them tonight need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror - and Rafa could start managing, by reminding them theyre the ones playing in blue

Yup through on goal and play safe by passing it back, just in case it goes wrong.

A lot of them tonight need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror - and Rafa could start managing, by reminding them theyre the ones playing in blue

Yeah i think next year we should play in bright luminous yellow, with builders jackets on, so we can easily identify who plays for who.

I think it's pretty certain now, it's gone from about 98% to 100% now after today that He's done, finito, over, completely and categorically finished, expired, past his sell by date, rotting, decomposed and fucking not even a piece of shit left on this planet.

We need to try and find a way of just hiving him away. Do a Malouda to him, let him play with the little boys, he's absolutely fucking hopeless.

I think it's pretty certain now, it's gone from about 98% to 100% now after today that He's done, finito, over, completely and categorically finished, expired, past his sell by date, rotting, decomposed and fucking not even a piece of shit left on this planet.

We need to try and find a way of just hiving him away. Do a Malouda to him, let him play with the little boys, he's absolutely fucking hopeless.

50 Mil and 200K Per week for Playing with the kids.

Good For chelsea :D