test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,203 posts in this topic

What infuriates me the most is how he's plastered outside Stamford Bridge and is somehow always part of our media endorsements like he's our best player/face of the club.

He really is stealing a living.

For some reason he remains one of the most popular players on the planet...

duo11bluecl and haranr like this

Torres. He just lacks the brain.

I would rather play without a striker before putting him anywhere near the starting lineup. He is completely useless and actually just takes up valuable space on the field.

haranr likes this

I know he is terrible but I think we are goin a bit overboard he does not pick himself into the team, Jose knows his not good so why continue pickin him?

I know he is terrible but I think we are goin a bit overboard he does not pick himself into the team, Jose knows his not good so why continue pickin him?

Like I said the other day, Jose is in the position we where last season….hoping he comes good, we are a season ahead of Jose on thinking.

He's a fucking lousy piece of trash. We all know he's shit, but wtf was that weak shot about? My dog would have hit it harder.

Yeah if you actually watch the shot in slow motion you actually see that he doesn't make good contact with the ball, I mean come on it wasn't a difficult chance.

HE IS USELESS!!!!!!!!!

haranr likes this

Like I said the other day, Jose is in the position we where last season….hoping he comes good, we are a season ahead of Jose on thinking.

I just can't see that as a viable reason. Jose would've done his homework and seen how he was last season, the season before and so on. We're talking about one of the best football managers in the world here.

There is no viable reason for anything when you discuss Torres.....It's a bigger mystery than Malaysia Airlines MH370

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

if no-one puts in a bid, i would rather we just paid him off. it would be a waste. but its better than him sticking around to ruin the clubs aspirations every time he steps on the pitch