Fernando Torres

talking 'bout me, are you?

I have the eye on you.

B)

Ermehgerd I want to be the part of the group , what do you want me to do ? Kill bieber ? Kill those cunts from 1D ? Ermehgerd i'd do anything literally anything to be part of the left eye group . It's so cute <3 .

And on the thread and the game , well Torres positioning has improved , he's getting his pace as well . Touch is still poor and yeah his finishing has gone shopping .

did anybody see this? Priceless...

fernandotorresbillboard_576x324.jpg

Chelsea fail to remove Torres billboard outside the Bridge

Posted by Chris Wright

If there's a bit of flagrant self-promotion stinking up your football then you can be fairly sure that bookies Paddy Power (of "Nicklas Bendtner's pants" fame) are close at hand, with semi-humorous publicity stunts being the company's go-to marketing ploy.

Their latest advert campaign sees the perma-smirking bookies suggesting a gaggle of under-performing Premier League players seek alternative employment; with the likes of Arsenal's Andrey Arshavin, West Brom's Peter Odemwingie, Aston Villa's Darren Bent and QPR's Jose Bosingwa all targeted.

So too, fairly unsurprisingly, is Fernando Torres.

Paddy Power have slapped up a huge billboard on a wall directly opposite Stamford Bridge which reads: "Fernando, we've got an onion bag you can actually find. It's in the burger van mate. Get your hair net on."

Geddit? Cos he couldn't hit a banjo's arse with a barn door at the moment?

According to the Daily Mail, Chelsea have taken umbrage at the advert and got their lawyers in to try and get it removed, though any attempt to force Paddy Power into taking it down are likely to fail as the billboard isn't situated on Chelsea's property and Roman Abramovich, unfathomably rich as he may be, may find himself hard-pressed to prove he owns the intellectual property rights to the word "Fernando".

ABBA got there waaaay before him.

It's basically the legal equivalent of Paddy Power waving their hands around millimetres away from Chelsea's face and chanting "not touching you, can't get mad!" over and over.

(Image: Twitter/@PaddyPower)

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/thetoepoke/id/2126?cc=5901