Fernando Torres

I can't imagine how frustrating is for other players to play with him.

Imagine yourself running to a counter, only solution you have is Torres...You know that if you give the ball to him, he will fuck it up, but you have to give it to him because he is the only one available...

Must be fucking frustrating.

The more I think about Torres, I feel sad for the guy.

If he woulda stayed at Liverpool, he woulda been loved but not have won anything. He decided to come to Chelsea, he won a lot but wasn't an integral part of the success.

He'll retire, Liverpool won't care for him cause he left them, Chelsea won't care for him cause he provided nothing memorable.

That's gotta be depressing for a guy on his time was considered the best striker in the world, yet he's going to retire with not much of a legacy.

The only good thing about this transfer is that Liverpool wasted the money almost immediately.

Imagine what a laughing stock we would have been if Liverpool waited until the summer and got Falcao and Cazorla with that cash?

@Bir_CFC, He will always have the Athletico fans to fall back on.

He will always have his fans to fall back on. He's a very likable person but from a professional career perspective he's not going to leave much of a legacy.

I think a return to Athletico might be on the cards for him, but I don't think that's a good idea because the way his career has turned out he's only going to frustrate them. They love him too much, they will stick by him but deep down they will regret it and so will he.

It's just too bad, his decision to move to Chelsea was good but it just didn't work out for him.

He'll have to be happy with all the money he's made and that he has a good family because I think he'll always be disappointed in his footballing career. And not because he hasn't done jack shit but because the kind of player he once was, he must have expected more.

He'll have to be happy with all the money he's made and that he has a good family because I think he'll always be disappointed in his footballing career. And not because he hasn't done jack shit but because the kind of player he once was, he must have expected more.

Stop with the foreshadowing, it gets too depresing. :cry:

He will always have his fans to fall back on. He's a very likable person but from a professional career perspective he's not going to leave much of a legacy.

I think a return to Athletico might be on the cards for him, but I don't think that's a good idea because the way his career has turned out he's only going to frustrate them. They love him too much, they will stick by him but deep down they will regret it and so will he.

It's just too bad, his decision to move to Chelsea was good but it just didn't work out for him.

Yeah, he could be disappointed, or he could be happy that he won 2 European Championships, 1 World Cup, 1 UCL and 1 FA Cup. Only player to score in 2 European Championship Finals and won the Golden Boot in 2012.

He'll probably be disappointed as you said, but he should be able to handle it with all of those medals.