test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,206 posts in this topic

At club level yes, but his record for the national team has been decent..when you look at the goals to appearance ratio at least.

It's not much of a difference really. At both levels, Torres has pretty much proved himself with the amount of goals he scored but that was him in his peak. In the last few years, he has done nothing of note really or things that we have come to expect of him. Has been in and out of the Spain NT so many times and been performing like rubbish with us. To say he has nothing to prove is somewhat of a delusional comment when recent history shows he still need to prove a lot, and not live on past glories and reputation

Stingray and The Mak like this

Should have scored at least 4 more. His finishing was terrible. But to be fair, his movement was very good.

It was, agreed. I heard a stat today......Since Spurs last won the league Tahiti have scored 83 international goals. :getin:

It was, agreed. I heard a stat today......Since Spurs last won the league Tahiti have scored 83 international goals. :getin:

Well they once scored 30 goals in one match, so does that mean they only scored 53 in their remaining matches since?!

Official Chelsea twitter once again posting an article about his opinions about the upcoming season.

We really are gonna be stuck with this guy for the remainder of his contract. Hell, our board may even present him with a raise and a contract extension. How they can't see the obvious that everyone and their mother sees is beyond me.

HE FUCKING BLOWS AND IS HOLDING BACK A SIDE WITH INSANE POTENTIAL. SELL HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Official Chelsea twitter once again posting an article about his opinions about the upcoming season.

We really are gonna be stuck with this guy for the remainder of his contract. Hell, our board may even present him with a raise and a contract extension. How they can't see the obvious that everyone and their mother sees is beyond me.

HE FUCKING BLOWS AND IS HOLDING BACK A SIDE WITH INSANE POTENTIAL. SELL HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

This is exactly why I am so disgusted with him playing for us. We have so many young stars and he is only holding them back.

Should have scored at least 4 more. His finishing was terrible. But to be fair, his movement was very good.

Yeah...against a Tahiti's backline that defended so high up the pitch at times. Makes it easy for him...

this makes no sense whatsoever.

so when the man scores and puts on a pretty decent shift, we shaft him?

last time i checked i thought he was a chelsea player?

i defend any chelsea player, not just a few.

so we want him to suck?? and NOT score AT LEAST 4 goals against a low side? even when we know he'll be back next season. actually, i would expect nothing less and am rather happy for the man.

this is getting out of hand.

go blues

His movement was clearly better than Villa who was playing against the same back line.

I'm sure if Villa was playing as the ST instead rather than coming inside from out wide, we would be seeing the same movement like Torres...

Hopefully Jose plays him only against the relegation fodder and early rounds of the FA and League Cups.

If Torres and Ba are staying than Lukaku better be the #1 guy.

Hopefully Jose plays him only against the relegation fodder and early rounds of the FA and League Cups.

lukaku please dont joke

lukaku please dont joke

Yes lets not joke, we have Clitorres that managed what? 8 goals in 36 games. Mostly non decisive ones?

He sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pizy likes this

I remember in 08, Drogba had a bad run of injuries. A lot of people on here wanted to sell him, but I knew he still had something special.

I just can't see Torres doing anything special for us, ever!

Blue Armour and Stingray like this

There you go. He's back on the bench for Spain's game against Nigeria after scoring 4 past Tahiti. Neither Mata nor Azpi are starting too.

There you go. He's back on the bench for Spain's game against Nigeria after scoring 4 past Tahiti. Neither Mata nor Azpi are starting too.

Scoring 4 against Tahiti is such an achievement...so it scoring a hattrick against Leicester...oh wait

Stingray likes this