Fernando Torres

Come on .... Lukaku is 19 and never had a decent chance. Not any chance really...

What do you say about Romeu for example who was shite last two games after never been played. Or Danny stumbling over his feet after being neglected. Or .... just fill in a gaziljon examples :-)

We do agree on Torres having empirically illustrated being 'not it'.

Period.

At this point in time Lukaku just isn't any good. Romeu as well.

I am half spanish, I have a spanish passport, I support spain in the WC and EC. Yet it's getting tiring to support Fernando Torres too, yes, form is temporary, class is permanent. Fernando Torres is a world class footballer but he just isn't in it anymore I don't like giving up but it's enough. There are at least 10 world class footballers out there that would LITERALLY kill to be Chelsea's #9. Let's admit it Torres has won 3 of the most coveted prizes in football (EC TWICE) and he has been partially instrumental in these achievements. BUT let's be honest here for a second, Chelsea can't afford to have his striker miss out on important games. Drogba, for example, sometimes would disappear and score maybe 5 in 10 games but those 5 goals were instrumental, goals against arsenal and manchester united for example. We need to score in this games no matter what, we need a game changer #9. I'm not saying "yeah we're trailing 1 - 0 against Stoke, Torres better scores" I'm saying fuck Torres just tap something in, be in the area and shoot for God's sake.

I am half spanish, I have a spanish passport, I support spain in the WC and EC. Yet it's getting tiring to support Fernando Torres too, yes, form is temporary, class is permanent. Fernando Torres is a world class footballer but he just isn't in it anymore I don't like giving up but it's enough. There are at least 10 world class footballers out there that would LITERALLY kill to be Chelsea's #9. Let's admit it Torres has won 3 of the most coveted prizes in football (EC TWICE) and he has been partially instrumental in these achievements. BUT let's be honest here for a second, Chelsea can't afford to have his striker miss out on important games. Drogba, for example, sometimes would disappear and score maybe 5 in 10 games but those 5 goals were instrumental, goals against arsenal and manchester united for example. We need to score in this games no matter what, we need a game changer #9. I'm not saying "yeah we're trailing 1 - 0 against Stoke, Torres better scores" I'm saying fuck Torres just tap something in, be in the area and shoot for God's sake.

I agree with you but temporary can clearly be a really long time. With the talent we have behind, we need someone with pace to get in behind and some good poaching/finishing ability. Torres has been getting one on ones, but is just awful atm. In fact torres goes 1 on 1 and i have no expectation whatsoever. Hazard, or mata 1 on 1 then i am thinking come we are gonna score, but it just doesn't happen with torres. We will see it looks like torres is RDM'S man so he probably has at least 2 months to get things going, but while i will get behind every player who puts on our shirt, i wouldn't hold your breath.

Always found excuses for him , hope that we will have that Torres that embarrassed our defenders in their best days !! But i just realized every game i go in waiting for Oscar or Mata or Hazard to pop up with a goal or an assist , not once this season have i watched a game expecting Torres to have a say in it.

We as fans expect nothing from our only striker and that just highlights how much of a liability he has become.

His ability to do what he's supposed to - not so good.

His contribution to team - very good.

The man had 17 or so assists last season. That has to count for something, right? They need to start playing with two strikers so that Torres can play a more important role in the team...

i can't believe it has come to this but hell i think he should try hypnotherapy, they hypnotise you and unlock past potential and memories or something like that... at this point i would try anything...

He def need something like that, emotionally he is as scarred as Seal physically, lol.

oh my god..i finally found out why we bought torres in the first place, we somehow knew beforehand that falcao was going to play for atletico and so we bought torres(as a sweetener) to swap with falcao so that we'll get to have falcao and torres gets to return to his boyhood club.

sorry for the "conspiracy theory" kinda frustrated with him...