Fernando Torres

Someone told me about a rumour that Torres's agent was fired this morning, apparently he was told by Torres he wants to leave because the club promised him a striking partner and they didn't deliver. Then when Suarez was signed Torres "changed his mind" but it was too late :whistling:

Of course, I don't believe any of it. Still gotta love scouse imagination :lol:

Hahaha!!! Love that!!!

If he'd changed his mind he's tried and least do a press confrence or put a statement out or some sort to get things cleared up..not kinda leave it as 'I wana go'..then again scouse logic is different to most

But do think maybe the Suarez signing may make him kinda stay but then again hes had sod all to do all day no game to play,surley clear the air

Hahaha!!! Love that!!!

If he'd changed his mind he's tried and least do a press confrence or put a statement out or some sort to get things cleared up..not kinda leave it as 'I wana go'..then again scouse logic is different to most

But do think maybe the Suarez signing may make him kinda stay but then again hes had sod all to do all day no game to play,surley clear the air

I know right! Was almost as great as the story by some fan on RAWK about how it was all David Villa's fault Torres wanted to leave and even wrote up a script for it!! :lol:

LFCNeverDie @jimboardman Not sure of this Twitter business, but just wanted to clear up. I work for Radio City. Balague was NOT interviewed at all today ...so those stories about what he's alleged to have said on our station are completely false. Just wanted to clear it up.

"jmarlow10 BREAKING NEWS Fernando Torres agent interviewed on Spanish radio says "Torres will be a Chelsea player by 11pm on monday" #CFC #LFC RT This!"

Lol that stuff is made up..some Chelsea fan is joking..Twitter is such unreliable source of information.

"jmarlow10 BREAKING NEWS Fernando Torres agent interviewed on Spanish radio says "Torres will be a Chelsea player by 11pm on monday" #CFC #LFC RT This!"

sorry guys i couldn't resist it i have been bored all day it was also me who made up the rumor about there being big news at 7pm-8pm today