test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,206 posts in this topic
FSW on Torres today:

"Today Torres was a key player for us. Every run he was always there and ready and pushing the defenders."

Somebody should start an emergency appeal so we can pay a brain surgery for Benitez.

Sheva!Miss that face hahaha.Always had a 'hug me Im crap' look

Lol at the guy on the radio...he meant to shave his chin but missed and shaved his head...looks weird without hair!Shame didnt transform him in anyway

xPetrCechx likes this

Imagine if we had Mourinho now. He would oppenly critizise him and sub him during half time if he wouldnt perform. I really want a manger with some balls right now :(

Imagine if we had Mourinho now. He would oppenly critizise him and sub him during half time if he wouldnt perform. I really want a manger with some balls right now :(

Rafa has balls..

thumbs_funny_sports_rafael_benitez_i_can

when he begins, we win.it's simple . super torres

Yeah. When you begin on Torres, your fMRI goes all blue.

Why would that be?

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

To be honest, today there were split seconds when I thought old Torres was back, but when the time comes, he always misses the pass, the shoot or whatever he tries.

Rmpr, DJames and Muzchap like this

To be honest, today there were split seconds when I thought old Torres was back, but when the time comes, he always misses the pass, the shoot or whatever he tries.

Yeah it's like seeing a woman wh looks hot from behind and then they turn round and you have to close your eyes!!!

That's how Torres makes me feel... :(

Sick of it...

Yeah it's like seeing a woman wh looks hot from behind and then they turn round and you have to close your eyes!!!

That's how Torres makes me feel... :(

Sick of it...

HAHAHA. WOW, that's just how I feel. Perfect analogy.

Muzchap likes this

I wonder if any club will buy him from us... he's so pathetic on the field. It's terrible for him... and for us.

Could we even sell him for 15M? I doubt it.

What was that, when he run next to vermalen, there was some peace in that...but next touch ruined everything...but that run was something we don't see from him often :D

He showed today that he still has the pace, he was good until once again getting towards the goal he shat himself. I have no problem with his work rate, his football ability, his pace, his willing to try but he's not a striker any more. He was ok today but the final ball was horrific and that's what counts. He is simply NOT the man to lead the attack.

Term-X likes this

Torres is an enigma right now.....I don't know if he is a case of extremely bad form or if he shouldn't be a footballer anymore. Sometimes he has a really good moment/play and then just can't seem to finish to save his life. His decision making skills is also questionable. We get a glimpse of the old Torres now and again that makes me believe he isn't past his prime that he just needs SOMETHING whether confidence, practice, support and he will be back to his old form and other times I think he should just retire and save himself and us all the drama. He's suffering from a serious case of performance anxiety and is obviously under a lot of stress and pressure. I do feel sorry for him. Hope he's seeing a psychiatrist......

Perhaps our players play better when there are only 10 on the pitch. Cuz if we play with 11, then they simply dont know what to do with that 'extra' striker. At least that is what Rafa probably thinks as he keeps playing Torres. I mean, seriously how is that possible that Ba doesnt play?

The club needs to grow some balls and do the same as did Inter with Sneijder. The guy became terrible, he lost passion. The coach benched him and he wanted to leave. Then the club shipped him to Turkey. Something similar O would like to do with Torres...Aftrerall, both are 28, on super wages and ex-superstars. I realy hate that board is still obsessed with Torres and 50mio spent for him. You made a mistake, get over it, FFS!