test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,191 posts in this topic

Good article.

It also reaffirms just how vital Champions league football next season really is.

Exactly. Not making the top four would be a disaster on so many levels.

He did well last night -but Sky tart :clown: this morning ''Chelsea win, but guess who didnt score'' . His non scoring for the dippers never mentioned. Funny that.

Torres cant hide behind Liverpool FC darling media love in now -and will need to get used to getting shit from the media because he now plays for Chelsea.

Indeed FB.

Playing for Chelsea separates the Men from actors, the one who play behind the certain of not being in the media spotlight.

Give him credit to that he does not shy away in games, he stands up to be counted...

He has said that as a striker, he can miss 9 chances but will still want to take the chance to win the game. I think all good strikers have this mentality.

He did well last night -but Sky tart :clown: this morning ''Chelsea win, but guess who didnt score'' . His non scoring for the dippers never mentioned. Funny that.

Torres cant hide behind Liverpool FC darling media love in now -and will need to get used to getting shit from the media because he now plays for Chelsea.

And when he does score get the ole 'it was a deflection!' yada yada coming

Video of Torres' Copenhagen game. Had some great play there, pity the goal didn't come. Football is cruel, but he's bound to score a few if he keeps up this kind of form. Just needs to sharpen up the shooting.

Copenhagen video

Thank you for the video!!

It had not had opportunity to see the party and only what they put hereabouts in españa.

I am a fanatic of nando go years following him, it is special, I love it xd!!

It was very well almost in his better form already it will mark .. only take 3 parties!!

It is necessary to win to the MU I will do voodoo from here in order that it happens ... already it proved to me for the glass of the world with españa..

Pardon for my Englishman already that is horrible!!!

Sell him in the summer, he's no good!

You're judging him after just 2 played matches? He's the top class striker, you've to be patient, he's just out of form for now, but I believe that he will show us, why he cost £50m. Howgh!