Fernando Torres

If we get Torres we might not need Aguero. That would be another 40+ mil!! I would like to see him at Chelsea though. Also how would our formation work? Torres and Drogba upfront? I'd hate to see Torres turned into a winger! Hmmm....

Once again tx goes quiet when confronted with a valid argument.

Oh right, he'll come back as soon to + rep anyone who challenges my view. Typical.

Torres isn't exactly a cripple. Certainly not anywhere near Michael Owen's standards.

He's in his prime, and it would be the ultimate victory to rob scumpools best player. Although I do agree with anything over £40m being ridiculous.

Torres isn't exactly a cripple. Certainly not anywhere near michael owens standards

He's in his prime, and it would be the ultimate victory to rob scumpools best player. Although I do agree with anything over £40m being ridiculous.

He's certainly in his prime alright, but he's playing in a team that is not competing in the best competition in Europe or playing for any trophies, and you wonder why he wants to move.

Torres would simply be wasted at Liverpool if he stays there any longer.

Edited by CJ Revo

Torres isn't exactly a cripple.

Name one season he didn't spend 3 or 4 months of on the injury table. I'm aware Liverpool's lack of other striking options had a part in him being played on half fitness at times, but the situation isn't much better here.

The boy simply can't take the physical challenges of this league. And if continues to be here, he'd be done by 31-32.

He is a good player,but i disliked him because of his attitude.Who can guarantee us that he won't do this to us when things go bad? He has issues with himself and i hope our management went through all the facst that could be good our bad in this transfer if it happens that is.Fourthy million would be acceptable for him since he is still young,he is a proven Premiership striker and he is certainly World Class.

Carlo always does the respectful thing - good for him, good for the club, maybe annoying for fans, but its for our own good.

I don't know what will happen this transfer window, I just hope someone somewhere comes in to spice our XI up and get people motivated to fight for their place again.

Signing Torres and maybe Dzagoev is what we need. Come on Roman you have mates in Russia and as i know some connections in CSKA, sign that guy.

Imo adding striker and attacking midfielder would do wonders for our team.