test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,203 posts in this topic

Many people, when a team is on 'bad-run' or not performing like Barcelona, they tend to look for scapegoats, it has been Benayoun - started before he even touch the fucking ball!, Carlo, Kalou (which is somehwta justify-able to osme extent), and it looks set for Torres. There are fans that firmly believe because we have had success in the past we should have it again and again, despite the real elements of football. The fact that Lampard has become somewhat more cautious and slow-minded in play since his injury, has really done a number on our midfeild that uses Lampard's normally dynamic attacking force as shield as the rest of the midfeild follows.

But without that one element, the midfeild's structure hasn't really clicked since, with normally one person attacking and two defending (one defending and the other standing around looking for the ball in the center). What we need really is a creative person to help spearhead any attack and push Lampard up, or with Lampard playing less games. If we played someone like Benayoun alongside McEarhan in an offensove minded role with Mikel as the defensive anchor, then the support would be better to Torres, imo. As Torres isn't the kind of player who will make his own attacks like Drogba, he can't completely boss the whole of the defence if there isn't at least two people to have him.

I agree with almost everything you said but then you spoiled it with the dig at Kalou . I can't recall ANY of our players getting more abuse than Kalou . I still maintain he is a good

impact sub and a valuable squad player who ALWAYS gives 100%. I can understand the knee jerk reactions of fans when we've just lost a game. But the continual slating

of our players and the fantasy dreaming of who should replace them is nauseating.

Two or three goals in the opening half a dozen matches is a realistic target judging especially from the calibre of teams we're playing at home. If he can't bag one against Swansea or WBA at home, I'll then be worried :lol:

Are you sure you have the right word?

lol no.

But I thought if he scores a hat trick in the next couple of games he might be good. But I am thinking his problem is mental, and that might take a lot more time to get over it.

You guys are just to much obsessed with Torres....just live him alone....discuss about something else than him..talk about Drogba perhaps...he didn't score in these games as well...and no one says anything...so just shut up with Torres, you are pis*** me off.... He is our player, and will be in next few years, so respect that...

nofreakingway, Ray. and zolayes like this

You guys are just to much obsessed with Torres....just live him alone....discuss about something else than him..talk about Drogba perhaps...he didn't score in these games as well...and no one says anything...so just shut up with Torres, you are pis*** me off.... He is our player, and will be in next few years, so respect that...

Torres cost double of what Drogba cost and Drog has always scored goals and he doesn't get coaches sacked for his poor form.

There were more reasons behind Ancellotti's sacking than Torres' poor form (not saying the sacking was a good thing), but I guess it's difficult to avoid being influenced by the endless bile spouted by the media.

Torres cost double of what Drogba cost and Drog has always scored goals and he doesn't get coaches sacked for his poor form.

Yes, blame Torres for Anceloti sacking....sure sure...now let's blame Torres for global heating a??

B.Jen <3 likes this

i know he aint had the greatest of pre seasons so far but i think he will bang in 14 goals this season i have faith he will find form starting tomorrow againt Villa

Well, maybe they don't hate each other after all.

Haha, seems like Drogba was explaining the rules of the game they were playing.

B.Jen <3 likes this

losing the title cost Carlo and we lost it before Torres signed

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague I guess Chelsea fans dont care and Lpool fans dont either but Torres didnt say what was published today

TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett

Torres' people bemused by quotes attributed to him. Apparently he's given no interviews to anyone of late.

Pity Balague and Barrett have to do this because LFC fans are bitter and really gullible. Won't bore you with the details but as usual the bitter ones claim Torres slagged them off in an 'exclusive' interview with a Swedish paper. Cue lots of crap about Torres. Complete silence after confirmation that Torres didn't do the interview.

Will they ever learn? Keep preaching to us about the Sun though.

Btw, Balague and Barrett are both Reds before anyone accuses them of covering for Torres. Balague though is close to Torres camp.

The LFC fans on twitter are losing their collective minds over the supposed comments by Torres. Torres is notorious for NOT doing print media interviews. When he does its rare and usually with a Spanish paper. So why would he do a Swedish exclusive? LFC fans need to use a little common sense (I know they don't have that in spades). If any of them had actually looked at the Swedish paper the interview was a rehash of articles after Torres left LFC. One picture was even taken from the CFC magazine.

I hope Torres scores in front of the Kop next year and kisses the Chelsea badge. That would cause the Kop and RAWK to have a meltdown.

Torres is notorious for NOT doing print media interviews. When he does its rare and usually with a Spanish paper. So why would he do a Swedish exclusive?

Torres speaks Swedish, it's really similar to Spanish. See how they both start with "S"? Just tell that to LFCers, they'll believe it.