test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,203 posts in this topic

He [benitez] will never be a Chelsea man. Don't care whether he lives to be 20 millions years old. We are here and he should go. Taxi's outside, he should get in there. [He] should probably take Torres with him because he ain't never gonna score a goal either.

This guy is done. Watching is guy play is cringeworthy. If I had a dollar for everytime this guy attempts to shoot at goal I'd be poor as fuck. I mean, I cannot wait until this cancer of a player leaves this club, all he's ever brought was trouble.

@chelseafc Benitez: "Torres was trying very hard, he had a good chance, but the team has to create chances for him to score goals." #CFC

Is this guy serious? I mean wtf! Gettin Rafa really means that we will have to suffer with this shit least until the summer.

Rafa has literally no control over anything, if Roman decides to sell/demote Torres in January, Rafa is has about as much power to change things as i do.

2. £150k a week - Anyone know how much we've given him in total? I'm actually terrified to find out.

[

Torres is on 170k a week *gulp*

Torres was actually abysmal against City. He was much worse than his own terrible standards, I still can't get over how bad he was. His movement was zero all game. That was what annoyed me the most. He was pïss poor on the ball as well, but at least if he had good movement it would be a bad performance and not atrocious. We need Sturridge back ASAP.

The Mak likes this

Torres is on 170k a week *gulp*

Torres was actually abysmal against City. He was much worse than his own terrible standards, I still can't get over how bad he was. His movement was zero all game. That was what annoyed me the most. He was pïss poor on the ball as well, but at least if he had good movement it would be a bad performance and not atrocious. We need Sturridge back ASAP.

As if I wasn't annoyed enough...

Agree with your post completely though. At least when Studge was pushed up front he made runs. I'm not saying they were amazing runs, but they sure looked like it at the time; especially after seeing Torres up there for so long...he makes you forget what a striker is supposed to do/look like.

As if I wasn't annoyed enough...

Agree with your post completely though. At least when Studge was pushed up front he made runs. I'm not saying they were amazing runs, but they sure looked like it at the time; especially after seeing Torres up there for so long...he makes you forget what a striker is supposed to do/look like.

st..rik..er? What's this 'striker' you speak of?

The Mak likes this

st..rik..er? What's this 'striker' you speak of?

It's one of them mythical creatures... it would be nice if one existed but evidence would suggest it doesn't ... :)

Kompany made him look like a senior citizen..granted he is much younger but it's tragic how much pace he's lost.

Kompany made him look like a senior citizen..granted he is much younger but it's tragic how much pace he's lost.

It's much worse considering that Kompany was playing with a hurt hamstring too!

It's much worse considering that Kompany was playing with a hurt hamstring too!

That's what made me sick! That moment actually made me wonder what it'd be like to have Kompany as our striker! THAT'S how bad it was.

Joker10 likes this

Kompany fouled him so many times to get the better of him and the shit referee didnt even gave some -_-