test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Fernando Torres

Started by BlueLion.,

16,191 posts in this topic

I had a quick glance on wikipedia last night(just before 11pm) and they didn't fuck about in changing Torres's bio information to Chelsea & Spain.

They don't waste time at wikipedia i tell ya.

I prefer to think of it as us being the club that rescued him blue%20scalf.gif

Yup, me too. But the whole football world gonna think like that, and we will be hated more than ever :lol:

Signed by: King Carlo Ancelotti

carloeyebrow.jpeg

I know you and CA are lovers and all BlueLion but give the man who makes all this possible the credit he deserves wink.gif.

Madmax likes this

Fair enough. Should the occasion comes where another club wants him and we have an adequate replacement we'll make a 100% profit :)

He's half a boy he's half a girl... Torres... Torres

I know he's our player now, but that will be still be one of my favorite songs sang to an opposition player

Would like to hear the chant again, the one our away fans sang for a solid 10minutes.. Nanananana

Yup, I don't think i'll ever stop calling him ladyboy.

Same!! His cheeks are really weird colour as well

Papers loving it..really needs to score a hat trick to shut them up.Its the Sheva lost look,tryin but it aint happening where someone else it'll bounce the right way and go in

Poor bloke..needs a hug!.