test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

European Competition thread

Started by Jason,

4,574 posts in this topic

I think guardiola has weakened bayerns effectiveness by playing with only one DM instead of two like jupp heynckes used to play. For me this is the advantage we have because our attacking trio will always cause problems for any team playing one DM especially. I think our chances look better now than under heynckes considering their DM is either bastian or thiago who are not really DM's

We have very realistic chances of winning this tie. Jose will find a way for our formation and tactics to counteract their attacking style. I'm sure of that.

Shakhtar !

I think we can handle Shakhtar, especially if they lose Willian.

:lol: Conflict of emotion and feeling...

No, just don't want us to get our asses kicked again :ph34r:

Erm, they already did...back in January.

Spurs are now signing Willian from Anzhi...

Erm, they already did...back in January.

Right, completely forgot about that. I'm getting too old for this :lol:

Well they lost it to Anzhi. They got Bernard now.

Five more Champions League play-off tie being played tonight and here are the results:

Dinamo Zagreb 0-2 Austria Wien

Fenerbahce 0-3 Arsenal

Ludogorets Razgrad 2-4 Basel

Schalke 1-1 PAOK Thessaloniki

Steaua Bucharest 1-1 Legia Warsaw

Have included those results in the first post. And Looks like Arsenal are through to the group stage then. Their qualification means Arsenal will be in Pot 1 for the draw while Atletico Madrid will be in Pot 2..

The second leg of those 10 play-off ties will be played next Tuesday and Wednesday.

I want Ludogorets Razgrad!!! Come on Ludogorets or whatever the hell you lot are called. Wouldn't mind Steaua Bucharest again so we can argue with their muggy fans who think their club is some super club on the same level as Barca and Bayern. Easy group would do nicely, would perhaps be nice to have 1 challenging opponent from pot 2 just to make things interesting

didierforever likes this

*gets into the super-confident in JM mode*

It doesn't matter how tough our group is, because we have the special one REMEMBER? In Jose we trust, keep calm and trust Jose, he's right even when he's wrong,.. etc.

Fucking LOL. :P

kellzfresh and Jason like this