UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

How can Braga be in pot 2? Anyway i'll say who i want when i actually genuinely know who's in what pot. We obvioiusly want as easy a group as possible tho with the other prem clubs getting as hard as poss. That's just obvious.

Just looks bad seeing Man City, Dortmund and Juve below Braga. Just not cool lol. Well then i can 100% definitely say i want Braga. No disrespect to them, i think they beat Arsenal 2 seasons ago in the group anyway but i don't think there will be many weaker pot 2 teams than them. Wouldn't mind getting Celtic tho tbh, i'd enjoy that, as may the Rangers bunch as they are missing their Old Firm clash for a while.

We might get Lille and Kalooo(b)ooooou.

Schalke, Lille and Dinamo Zagreb for our group, please!

For everyone else I want their groups to be as hard as possible, something like Barcelona, Manchester City, Juventus, Dortmund would be great. :ph34r:

not overly bothered about our group, hopefully as easy as possible but if we can avoid city psg and valencia then i will be happy, i think we can beat them all but don't want to have to start playing exceptionally just to get out the group, and no stupid games far away, as you know we will be playing a weekend away game on Sunday then game on Wednesday in Russia or something followed by one on Saturday in the prem again.x

not overly bothered about our group, hopefully as easy as possible but if we can avoid city psg and valencia then i will be happy, i think we can beat them all but don't want to have to start playing exceptionally just to get out the group, and no stupid games far away, as you know we will be playing a weekend away game on Sunday then game on Wednesday in Russia or something followed by one on Saturday in the prem again.x

We are certain to avoid City because they can't be drawn against another team from England.